Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Can Blue do MDI Windows?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2008 23:57 Edited at: 14th Dec 2008 00:12
Can blue do MDI Windows, IE, a window that will not go outside of another window or Gadget, I could Check/Reposition to make sure it does not go out, but then it would need clipping which im not sure how to do

I've tried this

to make an MDI seperatley, which i can then turn into a gadget, but no window opens

Everyone Be Cool, You, Be Cool.
MSon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2008 13:07 Edited at: 14th Dec 2008 13:12
Theres no responce yet, so hopefully this will show what i want doing more

In this screenshot below, i have attached the Window to a Tab successful, so the Window only shows when that tab is selected, but the window is movable outside the parent gadget, and if sized over that of the Parent Gadget, It does not clip it.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
MSon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2008 13:45 Edited at: 14th Dec 2008 13:50
Forget it, i figured it out, Using WinGui you Create an MDIClient, Then you Add an MDIChild Window to the Client like in Code Snippet below, Then you convert the Handles to BlueGui Gadgets.

This is the first time i've found a feature that WinGui has which BlueGui does not.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:30:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:30:12