Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Is it possible to have good mesh collision with my animated model?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2009 23:12
Hi, I have a bit of an issue that I think has become well known. The phy make rigid body dynamic mesh is a bit temperamental, but that doesn't change the fact that I -need- my rigged/skinned models to have mesh collision so that close-range combat is possible. My model is posted below. As you can see, it has "holes" and what not.

Anyway, how do I make the mesh collision work correctly? If Dark Physics can't do it, is there a known collision DLL or script that can?

Currently working on - Enemy AI and Action Battle System

the sig limit needs to be raised...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
cyangamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2009 21:52
Anyone?

Currently working on - Enemy AI using Dark A.I. I probably should've looked at the reviews in the Dark Physics and Dark A.I. forum first.
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2009 21:59
I don't know if you know this but are you making your mesh with make or load to get this command work you do the oppsite eg load to make a mesh.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 11:57:49
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 11:57:49