Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / When Infected Attack

Author
User Banned
Posted: 11th Jan 2009 19:35 Edited at: 11th Jan 2009 19:38
We can close the book on When Zombies Attack(mods can lock,delete,incinerate it,whatever they want with the topic).The game got a new and fresh name,with a fresh name comes a fresh concept which i havent seen before so i believe its unique.

CONCEPT:
Fresh concept is something you dont see every day.The concept of this game is-kill more infected and do things the survivors ask you to gain points and reputation and they will reward you with equipment you need to get to the evacuation zone.Buying the right weaponry with your points will be crucial to survive.

STORY:
The town is infected,nobody knows how and why it happened,they just know it happened.The whole city is evacuated,but there are some people who havent been evacuated,or they wanted to stand and fight.Now the infection has spreaded much more than you belived it would,you realize its time to get out of there.Theres one last hope-the border.Theres a small town at the borded where they still evacuate and you have to catch them.Getting there aint easy.Loads of obstacles in the way and without proper equipment and weaponry,you are simply another harmless threat to the infected.Your first objective is to get to the small island in the middle of the lake where its safe from the infected.You watch the island day after day,finding the best way to get there.But you notice a strange thing,theres a building there and theres light.It looks like there are some surviviors after all.Your decision is: Get there at any means necessary and rather drown or kill yourself than get infected.So the game begins as you pack all the useful equipment you have and leaving your building.Its going to be one hell of a night.

Well that was the presentation.The game will be running PlyMod 1.07.The reason is beacause my FPSC supports only versions up to 1.09(higher gives me serial/free fpsc problems) and also its the only mod that has airmod+go to level commands so the free roaming is easier.

Current FPSC Projects:
When Zombies Attack-20% (ON HOLD)
Doomsday RPG-5%

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Shadow Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2009 20:30
Sounds great and the screen looks good, good luck with this one

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2009 21:23
Sounds ok, although it isn't unique. There are plenty of games like this, stalker, fable etc. Unless you meant to FPSC which yes, few people have done something like this.

As for the screen, it looks bare. In my view what you have is the same as a room with some fancy segments. I honestly wouldn't be able to tell that there was a zombie apocalypse going on. You need to add alot more entities. You also need to sort out the road randomly ending like that
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 12th Jan 2009 13:38
i know i just wanted to show off the game i just couldnt wait.well my game will be much different than stalker in gameplay.more likely this game will combine all-a piece of that game,a piece of stalker,i also got some basic ideas on left 4 dead.it actually is on the base on left 4 dead(evacuation,city) but also adding a piece of stalker(earning money with missions) and i havent seen a game that also has player ranking level and getting points for killing more zombies.there may be such a game but its rare so the concept is still pretty fresh,not used out as war concepts.

also there will be more progress,i already modeled,textured,made fpsc ready the gas station and gas station store but they come later on.right now i have to make some bigger buildings

Current FPSC Projects:
Doomsday RPG-5%
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 12th Jan 2009 14:58
here we go,small update,i modeled a bench quickly and it works quite nice,i also used my postbox and trashbags from doomsday

Current FPSC Projects:
Doomsday RPG-5%

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2009 16:06
Quote: "
Fresh concept is something you dont see every day.The concept of this game is-kill more infected and do things the survivors ask you to gain points and reputation and they will reward you with equipment you need to get to the evacuation zone.Buying the right weaponry with your points will be crucial to survive."

I don't think your street rep counts for much when you're being chased by a hoarde of zombies.

"I will personally give aides to all the underprivalaged children of the world."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 02:47:15
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 02:47:15