Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Black Legion: Mercenaries of God

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Story:

13 years ago, in Helsinki, Finland, a group of mercenaries assassinated a former U.S.S.R leader. The leaders name was Dimitri Toshibanvok. The former leader was on his way to a peace conference in Stockholm, but he his fight was re-routed to Finland, where he would board his next flight. Upon entering the airport, a loud bang was heard, and Toshibanvok was dead. The group behind this was CHYRO, an organization fronted and supplied by the U.S. Government. Later that day, when tactical teams were searching the airport for leads, a chemical bomb was found. The bomb detonated before the bomb squad could get there, leaving many units dead. Only 2 civilians were killed. This story was covered up by military officials, and declared a failure for unknown reasons. Inside the bomb, contained a single strand molecule of a substance called "Decimaxticide", a highly poisonous chemical. The chemical was traced back to a lab in a small town in Denmark. There, a scientist was interviewed, and claimed that the night the facility had been robbed, alarms went off that the compound was missing, though he failed to report it. A single agent betrayed CHYRO, and has taken the compound back to the old airport, which remains in ruins. Your job is to assassinate the defector, and stop the rise of the new U.S.S.R. Beware, the scientists have been experimenting with chemical-core bullets, capable of spreading the virus through bullet penetration. You need to collect as much intel as you can, and after you find the target, you are to eliminate him. Neutralize all hostiles, and then radio in an airstrike on the area, if you are to fail, the government denies any idea you were ever involved.

About the upcoming game:

This game takes on a darker theme, different from my past games, as I am experimenting with more dynamic lighting and a more complex storyline. This game is just one of the many in the series. The first game supports the futuristic idea, one I've never experimented with before. The idea is not about the virus itself, it's really about the dangers in supreme technology that is capable of advancing battles to a whole new level. The game will span across many different areas, even some small outdoor areas.

Screens:

Download:

The first level is nearing completion, I will release here within the next week or so, as I am finishing cleaning it up a bit.

Comments or suggestions are welcomed.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2009 06:13
No offence, but the screen isn't showing us much. It's a room with a table, a vent, and some random lighting with no sources.

Krowsnest
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2009 18:18
Don't judge a WIP thread by its first screen

Though I do agree it could use a little touch-up, maybe a few more entities spread out around the room.

The Cake is a Lie!!!!
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2009 19:31
Quote: "Don't judge a WIP thread by its first screen "

A bit difficult when it's the only one...
puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
You should probably add some more entities, and perhaps light the place in a logical manner. For example, in one half of the room it is unlit, the other half appears to be semi lit, but I can't see it very well.
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, there are indeed more entities and more features, I just wanted to get a thread up before the release of the first level. I know that it might not seem like much, but it's more for my own self gain because I never really worked with many of the nicer features in FPS Creator, and this is the first real game I put loads of time into.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 04:58:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 04:58:44