Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Long Way Home -DEMO-

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2009 22:28 Edited at: 25th Jan 2009 06:44
You are a paratrooper for the U.S. Military. When the U.S. got mixed up with a faction of mercenaries, you and your company were sent out to bomb one of their encampments. But you underestimated the firepower of these mercs. They had AA guns placed all over the camp. Your plane didn't even get close enough to drop a bomb. You managed to get out of the plane before it went up in flames. You parachuted down and landed in an empty P.O.W. camp. Well, you got stuck in the tree. Unfortunately, you expected to take the mercs by surprise, so all you were equipped with was you combat knife and a service pistol. But you dropped the gun when you got caught in the tree. You quickly cut yourself down before and guards show up. Now, your only objective is to get out alive.

This demo is a very simple tutorial level in its early beta stage. It will get better with progression. I just wanted to see what you think and if I should make any changes. I know the level is short but I already told you, its in it's early stages. Now, some screen shots.

Enjoy!

Slightly transparent.
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2009 00:38
*cue Supertramp*

The screeny doesn't show much at the moment. I suggest adding some more entities and lighting. Also, it doesn't look like you've got your textures on maximum detail, you should bump that up too.

AE

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 22:22:40
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 22:22:40