Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / The Game Creating Hero

Author
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Feb 2009 19:06
I know,im horrible beacause I started a few projects and left them but im still far away from the world record.

Did you ever thought how would it be to play as Lee in TGC? Well my goal is to do just that! I asked Lee for permission and I can make the game with his reference in it.

Story: You play as Lee,the lead programmer of TGC so you have loads of work to do fixing out bugs so you work the whole day.In the evening you decide its enough for one day so all left for you to do is shut down the electricity and go home.But evil hackers turned DarkCore into a killing machine.It turns onto its maker by exporting model pack characters to the real world as DarkCores soldiers.You have to fight MP1 swats,fat zombies and others.

I will/did added some nice features:

Objectives are displayed
Talking scripts
TGC Store computers(you can buy weapons from pcs found in the offices :d)
Finished Not done yet

Its gonna be a fun shooter and I will really finish this one.I did an amazing job on those scripts that opens a door,shows various huds,all the talking intervals ect. and I never made a script before.Thanks to FPI EditPad,now I can.

\nFree Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

A.K.A. djmaster
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2009 21:53
Looks good, nice to have a game featuring Mr. Bamber as the player.

I still hold the world record, don't get your hopes up.

*Salute*
Armageddon Ash
Years of Service
User Offline
looks cool, how did you do the objective text to appear on the screen?
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 4th Feb 2009 13:14
some scripting did it,now im gonna start making 2nd floor with finally some enemies

A.K.A. djmaster
Saint Pixie
Years of Service
User Offline
yeah It looks good, liking the lighting, id try some light blue lights in there aswell, and add more entities, but i understand its an office so it wont have like barrels or nething laying around lol. but overall its lookin pretty good.

Gateway m- 6862 4Gb Ram- AMD Radeon 512 MB - Intel Centrino
250 GB hdd- Bsically the quintessential of EPIC
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 5th Feb 2009 18:15
the light is actually slightly blue so it gives the nice white-very bright blue effect on those segments from mp16

A.K.A. djmaster
Saint Pixie
Years of Service
User Offline
yeah i noticed the dark blue ones, or are the white ones sligthly blue? because it seems like ur going for a sterile look, and a mix of light blue and white could do that very well. let em know if u want me to make/edit any textures. (foot_in_mouth_man@embarqmail.com)

Gateway m- 6862 4Gb Ram- AMD Radeon 512 MB - Intel Centrino
250 GB hdd- Bsically the quintessential of EPIC
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 6th Feb 2009 13:39
i dont need any textures really because i mostly do my own.heres a small update,second floor,still have to add windows and a few details

A.K.A. djmaster

Attachments

Login to view attachments
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 7th Feb 2009 18:39
when i least expected(like usually) disaster striked and my fpsc got fried so i have to reinstall everything,the only thing i can salvage is the map files,and the scripts+huds so its gonna take a while before i fix up stuff

A.K.A. djmaster
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2009 20:39
The last shot was very bare. The problem with the whole empty, sterile look is that big rooms don't work because generally they need to be full of entities. The layout of the room was also pretty boring. It was just a single, square room. You should experiment with rooms with more than one floor.
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2009 23:04
Love the concept here, hope you get everything back up and running.

The one and only,

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 9th Feb 2009 17:17 Edited at: 9th Feb 2009 17:58
the crash was very fatal so recovery is pretty hard i might fix it up today(hopefully) and then actually make some action,oh yeah and a little spoiler* at the end you have to destroy the darkcore itself(db pyramid) *spoiler

edit: those hopes for me to fix it were looks like useless,i got fpsc working when suddenly i realize theres no map in mapbank,the folder with level1 and 2 is gone,so i dont know if i should remake it or drop it cause its kinda boring to remake a level

A.K.A. djmaster
I will not tell you that no
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2009 03:19
That looks cool.

LEON OAR
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2009 14:56
I suggest remake.

Work in progress thread: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=150106&b=25
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Jun 2009 15:27
I think now as im working on a secret project for now that will really kick some doors off the limits of FPSC so you should better leave me do the secret project to see it sooner

A.K.A. chargerbandit
[href]http://chargedstudios.ultimatefpsc.com/[href]
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2009 17:34
you know what would be cool? lee (player) begins in a room and heared from a few mods on his pc that tgc headquater is being attacked by angry x9 buyers

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Jun 2009 20:05
Lol then u gotta kill the angry x9 buyers,the boss is an totaly psychotic migration lover and beacause of waiting hes pissed now u gotta kill him lol.Lets just leave the thread die...

A.K.A. chargerbandit
[href]http://chargedstudios.ultimatefpsc.com/[href]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 05:20:28
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 05:20:28