Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Science Gone Mad Demo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2009 04:33 Edited at: 19th Mar 2009 22:15
Ok I was all ready to post my Demo here tell I started looking around at a few of the ones that are here. There is no way that I can compair to what is here. Then I thought you guys could use a laugh. So here is a bit of a story board and you can download the Demo at http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ba45218f5c609ae3d9d5c56d04dfa8b0e04e75f6e8ebb871 any advise you can give me would be Great.

Dr. Lee Halfnut applied for a government grant to fund his research project on the stick bug. After going through much red tape and many applications. He waited for 2 months for a reply. Then one day his research assistant Kelly Goodbody brought in the mail. Low and behold there it was the reply from the government. Now he would have the money he needed to continue his research. The Letter said......

Dear Dr. Lee Halfnut

First we would like to Thank You for taking part in a Government grant. We are sure that your research on the well known stick bug is of great importance. It is unfortunate that at this time we can not include funds for such a project.

Financial Adviser

Carol Noway[img]null[/img][img]null[/img]

Eggs and Ham Breakfast
The Chicken was involved the Pig was Committed

Attachments

Login to view attachments
kitty101
Years of Service
User Offline
what is the pic supposed to show me

what you all looking at now boy!
shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2009 19:26
no offence, but that story is a bit wierd, and what happens after that anyway?
the screenshot looks quite promising, but you might want to refine your story

my motto: if it looks awesome, it probbably is awesome.

shallowness is fun!
Black Rebel Heart
Years of Service
User Offline
No, the story is perfect please don't change it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 22:47:13
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 22:47:13