Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] The dead live (zombie game) re-making

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2009 03:50 Edited at: 16th Mar 2009 23:14
HEY im starting to make The Dead Live again! I have been working on it very hard and i've learned from alot of my mistakes that i did in my first attempt at making this so be pre-prepared to be amazed.

The Dead Live is kind of a zombie game.

Here is the story:

The Dead Live

A Mentaly ill person has broken out of a Mental Intrustion and has been wondering and killing inasent people in Hellsion. He is helping more Mental and Killers break out of there Intrustions and has been getting deadly desises in to peoples bodys to make them become mutated and deformed. You are playing as a guy named Rick. He is a Cop that works in Hellsion and Is woken up by a breaking and a weird noise. To find some one in His house and his wife and kid is not in there beds. He finds them Dead! Now you will have to find and save people that have been living in Hellison that have not been infected yet and have to help your self survie!

yes, if you have looked at my other post of The Dead Live of the first time I worked on this you will see alot of the same things but just in a different way if that makes since.

Now, i know there is alot of zombie games out there but I am going to do everything i can to make this game as different and as unique as possible for you guys to enjoy it.

There will be screenies up soon.

HELP: ok when i go and test my level it gets to the cauculating light objects and it goes soo slow and it takes about an hour or so for it to be done.(thats the reason i dont have any screenies up right now)

Please I would love some help and suggestions.

leosmontu
Years of Service
User Offline
Game, a lot of, soon, put out, i_hope,

The note:I don't know more good english . I my folk-song
Bendak11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2009 23:37
W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

beachard5
Years of Service
User Offline
yes ik that if you didnt read the post i have said that theres a problum when i try to test the game it doesnt load and now i got past the object lights and i got to loading enitiys or somthing like that and then it brings up FPSC has encountered an error and needs to close. ahh sorry guys i didnt think that this was going to take this long and this big of a hassal to get screenies sorry.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 09:13:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 09:13:38