Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9]Beyond Paranormal Demo 1

Author
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Mar 2009 18:35 Edited at: 15th Apr 2009 14:05
STORY: You play as an elite swat soldier and has been shot in action and transported to St.Soggers hospital.When you wake up in a bloodbath you quickly notice something is wrong.You realize everything is beyond paranormal.

The build includes only the first level Hospital,the second level Park is in progress.The second demo released will include both Hospital and Park levels,more polished menu and sound.Final game will have 5 levels.

SCREENSHOTS:

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Packed with Vishnu.

DOWNLOAD: CLICK

A.K.A. chargerbandit

Attachments

Login to view attachments
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2009 20:44
i played it, it was nice, but sometimes too dark and some blood overlays are not fit on the floor good. nice work!

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Mar 2009 17:52
thanks,anyone else tried,maybe more reviews?

A.K.A. chargerbandit
Dude232
Years of Service
User Offline
ok...
add some scenery or trash to add a little creativity...
but it looks good...

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 24th Mar 2009 14:25
will doo,the level isnt totaly optimized so some slight details will be added in the next demo or in the final edition,right now im working on the Park level and its comming along pretty good

A.K.A. chargerbandit
DestroyerHive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2009 00:34
Sorry, I don't download things from websites i don't know. I don't wanna be a wet blancket (I love that term) but it would be great if you could upload it here for download. Thanx in advance

A single drop of water can mean a drained ocean for future generations
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 2nd Apr 2009 15:47
this forum doesent support such large files,the website is known and awarded a few times for safety and reliability,so if you dont click on any ads you will be 100% fine

A.K.A. chargerbandit
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2009 19:00
Screen shots should be attached that are viewable from within this forum and not via links to external web sites.

This is not the only thread which does not adhere that.

When I am of a mind and have the time available to be fair I will go through the board and lock any threads I find that link to screen shots externally.

You are therefore advised to attach screen shots to your post here.

Bladedge
Years of Service
User Offline
I like your Game. you have a good atmosphere but your rooms are to empty. Try to put more entities to your levels. And i have a question:
How do you do bring the nurse to fall?
(Sorry if my english is not so good im a german guy)

NoBody is Perfect, But I Try My Best
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 15th Apr 2009 14:06
OK uman i fixed it

Bladedge: well it was a coincidence,i set the life time of the nurse to 3 seconds i think and following waypoints but she died before out of sight so it looked like something dragged her

A.K.A. chargerbandit

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 05:45:14
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 05:45:14