Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2009 22:13 Edited at: 6th Apr 2009 19:17
Ello everyone, most of ya wont know me anymore, but im back (for a while). Had to settle up some other things in life. Anyways, ive got a lot of free time now again, and when i tought of using FPSC, i also said, Why not? So here i am again with another game/experiment.

Story

A tad of a bit in the future, the goverment decided to build an underground facility to study life, and if possible, change their DNA. They have hired you as an maintenance worker.
The Facility has been working for about an year, and then, suddenly small unexplainable things started to happen. Energy Shortages, things breaking down, and so on. And now, an even more unexplainable thing has happened, it felt like an EMP pulse going trough the facility, but not only affecting the machinery, but also us. Who knows what has happened? It's time to check it out.

Screenies

I've put all my screenies on photobucket (4 of them now)
Here is the link : http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/onisoraka/Experiment/

Demo!

Level 1 demo avalible ! : http://files.filefront.com/Deep+Rising+Level+1+Demo/;13503249;/fileinfo.html

Special thanks to Errant AI for his weapons, Wizard of id for the stock media upgrade, and Cosmic Prophet for some of his SCI-FI models.

I hope y'all like it
puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2009 22:37 Edited at: 30th Mar 2009 22:38
I think its too dark so far, I'd brighten it up a bit.
The Silent Ayehika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2009 18:58
Yeah, its the screenshots that make it a little darker though, its because of the size.
The Silent Ayehika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2009 23:01
Added one new picture and added the first level demo, it is a beta version so a lot of things will change in it, link is on the main post.
The Silent Ayehika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2009 19:57
Nothing? Anybody?
swamidude
Years of Service
User Offline
Not looking bad, just the brightness, but that's already been mentioned.
I'm banned from playing shooting games () so I wont be able to test your game.
Looking good, and it would be great if you added some puzzle elements, because this would make it really good, rather than a run n gun game.

Best,
Shiv

There is nothing to fear in life... except your mum!!
The Silent Ayehika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2009 20:59
yeah, i already did lighten up a bit, gonna add some screenies from the first level, and sorry to hear you are *banned*, and i did have some plans for puzzles to get to certain places because, yeah, not everywhere is electricity, no electricity means no working doors
The Silent Ayehika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2009 19:18
Added a handfull of screens (5) to the list, its the third level ,which plays at some of the maintenance corridors a bit lower in the facility.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 01:45:47
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 01:45:47