Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] [SP] Tanked

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2009 04:35
Well, all of you love that CoD5 Nazi Zombie mini-game, so I took my shot at it.

Story (Cliche): You play as an innocent citizen. You lived in the far-off country your whole life and don't receive cable or even many AM radio signals. By now, the zombies have taken over humanity except for little old you. The zombies track you down and find you: the last human left on Earth. You must fight to survive, but inevitably get killed trying. You've always stashed-up on guns and even had this odd chest that never opened until now.

List of Features (Feel free to suggest):
=Done : =Working On

9 Weapons
Basic Zombie AI (Waypoint then attack)
Point System
Visualized Point System
Mystery Box
Zombie Spawnage

Screenies:

Right now, I'm touching up (alot) on the cosmetic portion of the game and I am open to suggestions!

The way it works is you'll go through and try to survive killing hordes of zombies. Everything works fine except for the spawning part, ran into an FPSC error...

Will update soon.

"Tempo non é só unha teoría, senón unha forza"
Try and figure it out
Krowsnest
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2009 04:54
O.o

dangit, you beat me to the post, I have literally the SAME thing going lol, yours will probably come out better though pride. I was able to get the zombies to attack the one center base-like point; i was thinking of maybe hiding money around to use to buy the weapons on the wall Using CE's money system....... hopefully you can polish the idea better than me

my taste in music isn't weird, its just so amazing your ears haven't quite adapted to it yet.
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Apr 2009 05:15
Very Nice!
I like the look of this game and the story line!
great work.
If you need any models (unanimated) you can email me at andrewswilliam43@yahoo.com

He stood like a stone wall, not only in battle, but also for the Lord
Pride
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2009 19:38
UPDATE: After much trouble and toil, a stupid mistake in my script now fixes an old error I had with the zombie script! The zombies now correctly follow waypoints and at the end of a waypoint, follow and attack you!

"Tempo non é só unha teoría, senón unha forza"
Try and figure it out
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Apr 2009 19:46
mmmmmmmmmmmm gimme it! it looks so very awfully(good way) awesome! finally a cool zombie shooter that doesent use the old scare the player tricks,a simple massacre survival game

A.K.A. chargerbandit
rakker126
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool looking for sure, i especially like the holes in the walls.

Just curious, what lightmapquality do you use?

Now in the W.I.P. forum: operation sunlight
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=149451&b=25

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 00:58:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 00:58:48