Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] The Serious Game

Author
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Apr 2009 21:52 Edited at: 24th Apr 2009 19:46
I know this is kinda a clone off Serious Sam but this one is a bit different in gameplay,but the base is same(kill all the monsters! )

Story: Your name is Cool Dude and you have been sent to space to save the universe from evil that came from the future.

Gameplay: Its pretty simple,kill all monsters,press a switch,find a key,avoid obstacles and kill more monsters.You will travel from space to earth and back in time into Egypt.Weapons will be stock and some Model Pack 5 ones.The game will run S4MOD 2.0 and all the guns will have the fancy Airmod settings.Ill retexture most of the weapons and enemies to have a more "evil" look.Plus this game will have tons of humor,the exact opposite of being Serious.

Ive got only a short game in plan(about 10 levels) but if more users will be interested in a sequel,ill make one.

OK,sofar I havent done much but some areas of level 1 are done and need a few details.

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Turret boss video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhu767IFaTQ

A.K.A. chargerbandit
rakker126
Years of Service
User Offline
Very cool!

Now in the W.I.P. forum: operation sunlight
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=149451&b=25
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Apr 2009 21:11
Yep it is,ive just fixed up the Mossberg shotgun to work like a real one and ill be posting the full weapon list soon

A.K.A. chargerbandit
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 13:21 Edited at: 24th Apr 2009 14:16
Updates Updates! Retextured Conkers to red Trooper with a blaster and blue Trooper Commander with a tavor,you cant pick their guns up beacause the weapons are controlled through Trooper's brain.Also slightly retextured Mossberg(will be replaced with a new model with hands) and a Python with MP6 hands,the first level is done.

edit: The longly anticipated weapon list:

Colt Python
Pump Action Shotgun
Double Barrel Shotgun
Assault Rifle
Dual UZI
Sniper
Bazooka
Plasma Blaster

A.K.A. chargerbandit
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 15:31
Another update! Everytime you press one of the select buttons for weapons it shows this fancy hud what weapon did you select

A.K.A. chargerbandit

Attachments

Login to view attachments
infected
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 16:34
Cool game.Cant wait for the demo.
Zay333
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 17:26
Wich shader did you use on the enemy??

What you see isn't always real....
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
good work , keep it up, i denfinately like your weapon hud, are you using any mod?

Red Eye: Now in the Forums
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 18:25
zay333: the shader is by coz but i disabled shaders so it will run on more computers

red eye: im using s4mod 2.0 mainly beacause of speed increase and airmod

A.K.A. chargerbandit
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 19:45
And now for the spectacle of the week,a cool turret that shoots at you,has working health bar and will be the boss enemy in my Serious game in the second level/space.

Now for the eye candy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhu767IFaTQ

Enjoy the show!

A.K.A. chargerbandit
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 26th Apr 2009 12:32
More updates,started on level 2 which is the final one on planet Mars,there will be also a big bossfight at the end of the level.

A.K.A. chargerbandit

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 23:36:10
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 23:36:10