Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Forest Life [MOD CONTEST ENTRY]

Author
User Banned
Posted: 1st May 2009 18:39
This is my entry for the Mod Contest.

Story: It takes place in 1950's.In the past you lived in a town called Leacol.Meat was forbidden in that time in Leacol.A citizen was nosy so he checked out your house and he found meat.They banned you from the town.You moved to a nice little forest hut.

So whats the point of this game? Its kinda normal life simulation.The game will be 5 days(levels) long.Each day you have to do different tasks like cut down a tree,pick salad ect. There will be a meter showing your stamina.If the stamina is low you must eat or drink.You loose stamina by doing chores.A small chore like carry that bag from there to there takes small amount of stamina,but cutting a tree will take more than half.

The game will have loads of tools that you will need for different chores.From axes to hunting rifles(yes,a bird will annoy you and you will need to find it and kill it).

Heres a slight preview of the surroundings.I made a custom terrain and I placed loads of trees,the framerate is still 38.This is running Ply's Mod 108.

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

A.K.A. chargerbandit
http://chargedstudios.fpschost.com/
beachard5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2009 00:00 Edited at: 2nd May 2009 00:00
wow! sounds really cool!

Cant wait see see more, Show me more this sounds amazing!

General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 2nd May 2009 00:06
Sounds good.
I wish i could have a screen i could actually see though

He stood like a stone wall, not only in battle, but also for the Lord
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 2nd May 2009 11:37
Thanks,heres my progress on my forest hut.Need to change the windows and redo the door texture but its fine so far.

A.K.A. chargerbandit
http://chargedstudios.fpschost.com/

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2009 12:52
That sounds very original for an FPSC game!

I'm very interested in seeing this one pan out.

Keep up the good work!

The one and only,

beachard5
Years of Service
User Offline
hey that looks really cool.

maybe add a deck to the front of the hut and have like a little roof thing over it with some poles or somthing holding it up.

and add some curved walls to the sides.

good job though

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 10:25:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 10:25:33