Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] A new game that i will release free....need advises if its interesting...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2009 06:37 Edited at: 10th May 2009 06:42
ok i am making a new game called remember it a good story about a gay waking up in a hospital all alone except some peoples acting starnge and tryig to kill him...and trying to find his way home but (something) or someone live him some clues tips and objectives like how to ask for direction or how to live this place were to go what to look for.....that finnaly will reveal that all time long you are playing a a realy creapy ghost traped in earth and trying to find a way to go home everyone see you as a ghost but you dont anderstand it ....with good sound fx...realy good and cool cinematics cut scenes.....nice animation veay big amount of scripting...all the models are from the model packs with some added by me,,,and a good cripy with fog night..i will release it free on my site in 10/7/2009..ihave been working not alone for 5 months now....it is curently on the leveling details..in fpsc,newteks lightwave and bontch other softwares it will be nice to hear if you would ever be interested to play.......hey its free....xaxa

divernika

Attachments

Login to view attachments
gorba flamingo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2009 06:45
nice use of the WW2 stuff!
however this should be in the WIP board

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size
Zay333
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2009 14:36
Quote: "good story about a GAY waking up in a hospital"

Oh my god
Otherwise nice...

What you see isn't always real....
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2009 14:39
You need to post this in the WIP board not here but looking good

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2009 14:41
Moving to the WIP board.

Failing at every guitar game ever made!
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2009 15:51
You already have a thread about your game, please don't make two.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 08:11:03
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 08:11:03