Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] DEATH - Paranormal Hell

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 15:43
Story Line -

You are an EX-con named Michael Dennis. The year is 2005, 3 years ago he murdered a little boy named Allen Smith. The past 3 years have gone by smooth, never went to jail for his crime or anything. But to his knowledge everything was but that. He has been noticing strange odd things happening lately, on the news every night there's somebody dead by an unknown origin.
Bystanders all say they see an hear a little boy crying at every incident.
Michael goes to check out all of this and do some research on what is happening, he suddenly finds himself in an unknown area, everyone so he thinks is dead only to realize he's not on earth at all.

Information -
This Video Game 'DEATH - Paranormal Hell' is a Horror based FPS video Game.
The story gets deeper and deeper as you play, making you feel very wary of what you have done, as you play through the huge campaign of 30+ Levels! You will go through your worst nightmares to abandoned subway stations completely destroyed only to find your self in neither place.

DEATH - Paranormal Hell is recommended for players 17+ due to the intense graphic Violence and Gore.
[href]http://gamerz-utopia.com/e107_files/downloads/Teaser_video_1.avi [/href]

There's a link to a little teaser trailer.

Tell me what you all think .

Nah ah ah cant kiss me without buying me dinner first
Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 15:45
IF YOU Don\'t see the VIDEO mods, it\'s on here. So I hope this is in the right board, sorry if it isn\'t!

Juzi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 16:36
Nice video but I'm afraid that you'll need in-game screenshots, otherwise this gets locked.

Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 16:44
Thank you. Oh darn, I did read the rules an it said videos, so I figured I could put it here.

It's been awhile so I'm still tryin to remember where everything goes lol.

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 17:02
I think the problem with the vid is that it looks like an externally made cutscene and not an ingame representation of what the gameplay is like. It's a good cutscene though.

Don't just say No it can't be done. Think outside the box.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 22:23
W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 17:02:02
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 17:02:02