Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] [X9] Breakout

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't have the full version of FPS, so any demos I post will have to be tested in map editor. I will probabley just post screenshots of the game though.

Story:
You are trapped in jail. You find a vent in your cell that you get your first gun from. Your cell is the only one with a window, so you shoot it open and from that point on, your objective is to go through the different towers killing the guards and making your way into the center of the prison. There you have to pull the lever that activates the door out.

I am thinking of what to do about the rest of the game, but I will continue to update this post.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2009 20:03
W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 23:27:23
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 23:27:23