Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / {X9} Incertae Sedis (W.I.P)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Story:

" After months of research, months of paranoia...I can finally leave this damned place. I have all the files, all their dirty little secrets. I could sell them on the blackmarket for billions or turn them to the law..."

The Ultimate question of morals, how my ethics and character shall be interpretated.. This question can wait, making it out with my life will require all my sanity.

Johnathan Steele, Age twenty-seven. He has been a loyal employee of the corporate giant, Enonic Corp. for the last three years. What goes on within the secluded walls of the forlorn Enonic base hasn't evaded his view. Illegiaties, murder, mutilation, corporate and even political corruption.

Enonic's secrets lay within his hands, the information could save millions of lives or destroy them. Humanity lies within the moral standards of a young man who wants it all.

" Most of the people who work here are armed, 'just in case'. I doubt they thought this decision would cost them so very dearly.."

Mod used: Plymod V.108

img]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/880/pic2f.jpg[/img]

" How about a nice, steaming cup of suffering?" - Joshua Carlson
Dr Parsnips
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2009 14:10
Its looking good, I think you should add some lights though. Another comment is that the scene need more to them, on the walls and floor.

Dark Caliber FS
Years of Service
User Offline
I decided to look into doing some actual lighting in the map and this is what I came up with.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Dark Caliber FS
Years of Service
User Offline
A few more pictures as I continue on the first level.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 21:45:30
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 21:45:30