Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Dead silence :-[o][ X9]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 22:38 Edited at: 1st Jun 2009 22:57
You are Michael Fendail, a man who's life's gone to crap your family died in horrific incidences that are still unknown to this day and now you have been fired and with not enough money you turn to the only normal job you could find..... at least, you thought because suddenly at you're first day on the job you are drugged and instantly you are turned into a lab rat. You must escape.

fight your way through 28 levels of pure chaos.

use every think you can to kill enemies in your path including your mind.
Talk to horrific mutilated experiments to find the truth about the conspiracy and maybe, the deaths of your family in a gripping story line!

Aaaaanyways sorry for the crappy intro but I needed something quite gripping for this game but dont get your hopes to high because this is my first game and really I'm making as I go along but right now it's in it's second stage: buying the stuff I need but all I need right now is Ply's mod (paid one) and A few model packs shouldn't take long but I would like some people to help with scripting technically... I need a crew helping

Thanks,
Luke Bassett

"God have mercy on the enemy, cause I wont."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 15:14:23
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 15:14:23