Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] Letters Kingdom

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2009 01:45 Edited at: 21st Jul 2009 15:26
Letters Kingdom

Developed by
Techno Valley Inc.

Story
The story says that you're a kid. Your dreams started in the letters kingdom. You started to search for the letters A,B,C,D,E,F in Level 1 and for the other letters divided in 3 next levels. 3 Levels are outdoor scenes as well as the fourth level inside the castle.Whenever you find a letter a small demonstrational video for the letters appears on the screen.
This is an educational game for kids. However, there are some difficult puzzles to solve with older poeple help. In another word this is a " family game ". You can play with your little brother, your little sister. You both will have fun.

This was the First non-shooter game created using the FPS Creator. This game won the first place in Phoenix Sentry Contest [2007]

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=118280&b=25

Screenshots

More screenshots can be found under the following pages:

Gallery Page 1
Gallery Page 2
Gallery Page 3

Download
You may download the demo under the following page :
Download Page

Or Directly from Below link :
Download Demo

Techno VaLLeY
AdrianoJones Wannabe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2009 18:23
I wonder why no one posted yet. This looks quite unique, I'm taking a break from violence and I'm giving your game a try. Looks quite promising.
-Adrian

I love Taylor Swift. If I love you as much as I love Taylor, then you're one in a billion, very very special.
TechNo VaLLey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2009 03:27
Thanks Adrian for placing the first comment in Letters Kingdom thread

Quote: "Looks quite promising."

Not yet ! I guess it needs more to be real promising

May be it's not the time but it could be one day.

Techno VaLLeY
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2009 13:09
I have to admit, even though I don't personally like non-vioent games, you have to be congratulated in not following "teh zombee invashuns" norm that most other users do....

It's a pity I'm too young to have a child...actually, from what I've heard it probably isn't, but if I did, I think this'd be a great education game. (I'm all for high-school teachers giving physics lessons using Half Life 2)...

If I was ever given the opportunity to remove all the bad from the world, I wouldn't, because for there to be heroism, compassion and all that is good, there must also be all that is bad.
Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2009 14:22 Edited at: 27th Jul 2009 14:23
Quote: "(I'm all for high-school teachers giving physics lessons using Half Life 2)..."

I'm not, I want crysis for that - Simply because you can kill with chickens!

Anyways, tried out the demo, pretty good imo.

No one knows just what has become of her, Shattered, dull, desperate, oh so innocent and delicate. But too damn obdurate, And obstinate to let go!
Splash down
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 11:59
or in district 9 where he shoots a pig at someone

Splashdownedthemonstas
http://www.freewebs.com/splashdowngames
trtrainer
Years of Service
User Offline
Not to be stupid or anything but killing the frogs with a hatchet seemed to bring back old memories. I think it doesn't mesh well with the finding letters. Great game, excellent work, I love the fact that you broke some new ground even if it is covered in frog blood.
TechNo VaLLey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2009 04:30 Edited at: 16th Sep 2009 04:32
Hi trtrainer,

Thanks for your comment as well as CoffeeGrunt, Matuka and Splash down . For your information, killing the frog is not an objective in the game .. however you're right that killing the frogs is not good so i would have added a script to end the game as a looser if one of the frogs has been killed. May be i will do this in game enhancements in the future.

Letters Kingdom has never been a First Person Shooter game

Techno VaLLeY
Gremlin986
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2009 18:02
So, we're getting that letters... I palyed, I like it. But i found A to E. I couldnt find others. Tell me their places!! please

TechNo VaLLey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 15:41

use the axe somewhere ..

Techno VaLLeY

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:45:10
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:45:10