Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / [DBP/DBC] Tv Screen fuzz

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2009 09:09 Edited at: 6th Aug 2009 09:13

Should work for both.
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2009 16:53
If you wanted to make that faster, more performance friendly, you could just create the static by filling a square area with random grey pixels, grab that as an image - then you can texture that onto an object and scroll the texture randomly to get the fuzzy look.

Health, Ammo, and bacon and eggs!
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2009 19:45
Quote: "Should work for both. "

Then why didn't you state that in the title?

I swear, I'm just going to start deleting any and all posts here that don't have the language set, without even looking at their contents. It's not THAT hard to fill out the title, especially as there's a sticky staring you straight in the face when you open this forum.

Softwizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 14:00
Quote: "I swear, I'm just going to start deleting any and all posts here that don't have the language set, without even looking at their contents. It's not THAT hard to fill out the title, especially as there's a sticky staring you straight in the face when you open this forum."

I agree, its about time you put your foot down.

Nothing to see here, move along please.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 08:09:08
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 08:09:08