Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Snake game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Here’s a spin to the snake game.

http://pimpdaddyonline.com/files/battle_snake.zip

This is just the first level. No menu yet.
Basic rules - kill all the mice and birds.

Movement:
Simple, just left click on the screen and the snake will move in that direction. You Can’t go over the trees or water, you’ll loose health. You can use the arrow keys also but that will make it hard to get around.

You have two weapons: the default is your tongue and the second it fireballs ‘yes he’s a dragon snake?’ Right click to fire. Use the mouse wheel to change weapons.

MICE:
These are ’smart’ mice though. They will sense you coming and attempt to flee. When they do they will drop some poop as a defense mechanism. AVOID THE POOP. If you touch the poop you will lose health. The mice will also burrow into the ground and hide if your not fast enough.

BIRDS:
The birds will also sense your presence but they will attack instead of flee. They will only pursue you if your current weapon is the fireballs. If your using your tongue then they won’t attack until you are right next to them.
The birds can also shoot fire balls at you but will only do so if they sense you shooting at them.

Anyways, I need some ideas for other levels. Also, anybody know other predators to snakes?
Phosphoer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 04:55
Sounds interesting, I will download in a bit.

Mongoose are predators to snakes.

Quote: "AVOID THE POOP"

I lol'd xD

nackidno
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 16:10
I couldn't catch any mice. It's really hard. Whenever I get near, they hide, no matter what I do, is there no way to get around that?

Nice game btw, keep it up!

chwilly
Years of Service
User Offline
If you scroll your mouse wheel and activate the fireballs then you can shoot at them from a distance. They will try but can't outrun the fireballs. They will die a slow, agonizing, fiery death

When the snakes head is red that means it current weapon is the fireball, when it's yellow then the weapon is the tongue. Right click to fire
demons breath
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2009 02:20
Goonj stop hijacking others' threads. This isn't the first one you've done this on. Go to the forum for whichever language you're using, and create a new thread there.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 16:20:52
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 16:20:52