Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / 2012 Lucifer Rising (W.I.P)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

2012 Lucifer Rising

Posted: 10th Aug 2009 20:36 link | toggle

2012 Lucifer Rising

It all starts on a sunny afternoon Christian Scaglione will find him self going through the worst day of his life, In Hell.

Rough plot
Angel comes to Christian Scaglione and tells him that he has been chosen to stop Lucifer From rising back from hell and that he will be sent on the journey of his life.

Christian Scaglione is set on a journey, battling things never before seen. Featuring Demons, Demon Gods, and more.

This will be an adventure of the lifetime, as you make your way through hell, joining up with 3 other Humans that where also chosen by God, to help stop Lucifer From Rising.

Immerse yourself into 6 levels of non stop fps/adventure, defeating demons and 3 demon gods throughout the game. You will stop at nothing, to prevent Lucifer from rising again.

Demon God 1 Name: Wreaker Stadnent
Demon God 2 Name; Badhorn flamefoot
Demon God Name 3: Badhorn Stadnent

More to come soon this is just a rough plot of what will be going on.

It is in its early stages of production and screens do not reflect final version.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2009 06:52
Well, it could use some more entities. And lighting could be better. You can find some lighting tips from the forums.

PS: -.- ,,|,
BAMFMedia
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes i got lots more work to do so no worries will get all good
D0MINIK
Years of Service
User Offline
I think there's too much contrast concerning the lights... the office just looks too bright and save compared to the dungeon. Of course, these places are so different, but I wouldn't use such a high contrast. Just a suggestion

The dungeon (or whatever) screenies look quite good, but I agree with Metal Devil123, more entities are a must here

Keep it up!

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2009 19:23
Perhaps you should lower those flames into a pit or something so we don't see the bottoms. I just thing that screen looks very messy with all the fire decals.

Keep it up though!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 02:11:07
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 02:11:07