Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / F.R.A.G. Recruiting

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2009 22:15 Edited at: 26th Oct 2009 10:59
Hey mods. If this thread is not allowed in the chat section, then please could it be moved to the appropriate section, otherwise, deleted.

New Baner being made by one of our members (a full time graphics design artist)

__________________________________________________________________________________

F.R.A.G. is Recruiting

Hello everyone. This is F.R.A.G.'s official thread. Please note that this is NOT a company of any sort and is a collection of scripters, programmers, modelers, riggers and level designers with the intention of making games and media for the community.

On this thread i will post updates on what F.R.A.G. is doing at the current time, post information on all the members of F.R.A.G. (the hierarchy of jobs) and post download links to all products which are available at the current time. F.R.A.G. is a small community which has the sole purpose of creating cheep games and to earn money for the games creator (not necessarily me). Screen Shots are included in the next post. If you wish to join F.R.A.G., please post your application in the following form on this thread or email with the following details to either myself or Sharpshooter:

Please note that this thread has been checked over by the mods and they have allowed it to be posted.

__________________________________________________________________________________

F.A.Q.

How do i join?

Just contact any of the heads of the section that you wish to join with your request.

What’s in it for me?

Any project which you work a on plausible amount, you will be entitled to a share of the profits (Provided the team doesn't want the product to be made free).

What skills are you looking for?

EVERYTHING! If you can program, moderate, design graphics (huds, backdrops...), level design, building levels, voice acting, sound synthesizing, model designing (weapons, characters, entities, segments), anything at all...

Jobs

Hey guys. We need some help with the many ongoing projects we have. We have had so many ideas that it is very hard to complete them in reasonable times and therefore we are unable to release the many ideas that have not yet been announced.

Graphic Design

- Texture Creators
- Hud/Menu Designers

Programming

- FPI
- Dark Basic
- Dark Basic Professional

Forum Moderators

- Hoast Competitions
- Watch Out for Spam

Recordists

- Menu Audio
- Voice Actors
- Ambiance Sounds

Level Designers

- Multiplayer
- Singleplayer

Members

Current Community Assignments

Head Programmer: F.R.A.G. Head Programmer
Programming Team: Holydog, monk, CoffeeGrunt

Head Graphics: F.R.A.G. Head Graphics
Graphic Team:

Co-Head Level Design: F.R.A.G. Head Programmer, Dragunn
Design Team: MpGrand, CoffeeGrunt

Audio Manager: Dragunn
Audio Team: AdrianoJones

Moderators: Azack, flamingtwig

Model Creators:

All Current Members:

F.R.A.G. Head Programmer, F.R.A.G. Head Graphics, Azack, flamingtwig, Mango, Bouncy bal, YNot124, MpGrand, Dragunn, =AmgC= Holydog, monk, Kurokawa, CoffeeGrunt, AdrianoJones, ficko5

Projects

Under Construction:

Zombie Mod (Z-Mod) FREE! :

Thread: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=156218&b=21
Information: This is a project in which we are hoping to recreate zombie mod using scripts (may require ply’s mod capabilities) for the FPSC community. It will include custom media as well as a help manual.
Demo Download: Project Not Finished
Full Download: Project Not Finished

Biohazard:

Thread: http://fraggaming.forum2.biz/general-anouncments-f4/frag-biohazard-t40.htm
Information: This is the first major game from F.R.A.G. It includes voice actors, custom media, four separate executables and over 20 Singleplayer levels and 6 Multiplayer levels.
Demo Download: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/486e08c502500bddd0d290dca69ceb5c84a7c11b9fd0e147b8eada0a1ae8665a
Project Status: On Hold

T – MINUS:

Thread: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=155293&b=25
Information: This is the Ultimate FPSC entry which will be developed into a full game like Biohazard.
Demo Download: Coming Soon
Project Status: On Hold

Require More Members:

Shockwave:

Thread: Not Made
Information: An undercover FPS Game where stealth is key to level completion. There is always a way around and the answer is not always on of comprimising your position to pass through.
Demo Download: Project Not Started
Full Download: Project Not Started

Contacts

Via Email
F.R.A.G.: [href] frag.gamingadmin@googlemail.com [/href]
Arenas: [href] james.hill@lcsltd.co.uk [/href] OR [href] thementallydisterbed@hotmail.com [/href]
Sharpshooter: [href] runesca@hotmail.co.uk [/href]

Via Xfire
Arenas Xfire: 000978
Sharpshooter: crysis849

Websites
Forum Link: http://fraggaming.forum2.biz/index.htm?sid=9a6fe41bf86f470d8f5b754868c5e08e
Homepage: http://arenas4146.webs.com/

[center]

[center]
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2009 22:16 Edited at: 26th Oct 2009 10:59
Z-Mod:

[center]
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
I appologise for the lock of the original thread in FPS chat. Please note, that all members who posted there do not need to re-post here again. For all moderators, would it be possible to remove the original post? Here is the adress:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=157244&b=21

Or would it be possible to replace this post with the original post (even better)?

WWW.ARENAS4146.WEBS.COM
C0wbox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2009 00:56 Edited at: 3rd Sep 2009 00:59
Well, without reading anything I have already spotted that, this is a team request (which aren't allowed unless you're a recognised member with lots of finished projects) and it's made with the FPS creator.

Now, firstly, I've never seen or heard of you, nor seen any finished works, and secondly, FPS creator projects aren't allowed on the WIP board.

So, good luck...

(Oh and by the way, humans do actually find it easier to read things that aren't centre justified... (it also makes it look like a really cheap café menu when you do that for a forum post))

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Well. I have posted it in the FPSC WIP board, the chat board and shocase board, none of which accept team requests apparently. This is the only other WI}P board i could find. Also, I have been with TGC for a while now... I do mainly stick to FPSC though, and DB Pro.

WWW.ARENAS4146.WEBS.COM
C0wbox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2009 02:13
Well, bad news I'm afraid, this board doesn't really accept team requests either. And it definately doesn't allow FPSC WIPs.

Azunaki
Years of Service
User Offline
this forum all together really isn't very friendly to team requests.

[url]http://myportfolio.x10hosting.com/[url]
visit my site.(still in progress)
Darth Kiwi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2009 03:13
For what it's worth, the OP has at least laid out the request in a simple, professional way (centre-justifying notwithstanding). I think we should let this thread stay un-locked.

I do wonder, though: should this really be in WIP? Would Geek Culture not be a better place?

Secretary of Unknowable Knowledge for the Rock/Dink administration '08
tiresius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2009 03:28
Quote: "Well, bad news I'm afraid, this board doesn't really accept team requests either."

I would have said the same thing, except he posted this little nugget.
Quote: "Please note that this thread has been checked over by the mods and they have allowed it to be posted."

...but yeah if this wasn't acceptable in the FPSC WIP board, why would it be allowed here?

Arenas, you have a lot of projects going on, and asking for help on all of them. You have a demo for one of them (which is good!), but another has just started, which in FPSC-speak probably means you just finished scribbling a map layout on a napkin in crayon. In other words, not even worth typing into a forum post.

Why not stick to one of the projects and pool all your resources, sounds like you have enough people to finish at least one of them. Then move onto the next project. Start with the one closest to being finished, the one with the demo.

The way you have it now it sounds like a group of people with some pet projects and no real direction for producing and finishing something. Throwing more people at the problem won't help. You already have more people involved than any DBPro project out there.

I'm not a real programmer but I play one with DBPro!
C0wbox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2009 05:30
@ tiresius
Quote: "Quote: "Please note that this thread has been checked over by the mods and they have allowed it to be posted.""

Wow that's a first... mods never allow FPSC stuff here normally

It seems I've been superseeded...

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2009 11:45 Edited at: 3rd Sep 2009 11:53
Quote: "...but yeah if this wasn't acceptable in the FPSC WIP board, why would it be allowed here? "

Because i checked the infomation on team requests and these are th boards that they are allowed on:

Quote: "Work in Progress
General Talk
DarkBASIC Professional Discussion *
DarkBASIC Discussion * "

The rules also say this:

Quote: "Also please note (as per the above link) that no Team Requests are allowed whatsoever on any FPSC Board."

As proof i did not quote and if anyone would like to have a look at the rules you can find them here:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

And a bit more infomation on FPSC one here:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92446&b=21

Quote: "..probably means you just finished scribbling a map layout on a napkin in crayon"

Have you checked my Z-Mod thread? I think that it is a bit more than a scribble on a napkin (I never draw out the maps on napking, i use paper and pens )! Ive had around 350 posts and incounting by around 10 - 20 each day.

Quote: "Why not stick to one of the projects and pool all your resources"

This is wexactly what im doing. The other two projects im not sure whther to keep. The only reason i hadnt abandoned Biohazard was because i thought i could imporve level design and h didint abandon T-Minus because i figured it may go somewhere. I now realise that people are bored of Zombie games, hense shockwave. I am also not the only person working on these projects. There are several members as you see and for the current projects (Z-Mod, test map for Shockwave) ive had media made and i am not the only person working on them.

WWW.ARENAS4146.WEBS.COM
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Two new members: CoffeeGrunt and AdrianoJones

Both have been placed in the appropriate section. Messages will be sent out to these mambers when projects are open. I fist need a new map designer who is able to use FPS Creator to work on the project that will be decided

WWW.ARENAS4146.WEBS.COM
StevetS
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "We are a small company who are experts at making games. After several minor games we have moved into larger games. "

Have you actually made any games? And if so can you list and provide links to them. Whih experts do you have?

If I was to put myself forward and commit my valuable spare time to working on one of your projects I'd want to be absolutely certain that I'm not just wasting my time playing your 'pretending I'm a CEO running a company' game.

Apologies if this isn't the case but there have been many cases of genuine amateur coders spending a lot of their time creating code and media for fantasy projects that simply fizzle out when their 'employer' gets bored and moves onto the next one. That's why team requests are generally frowned upon - they traditionally have a bad rep.

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2009 12:59 Edited at: 5th Sep 2009 13:01
I made over 40 multiplayer maps on FPSC. I am also making a small project for my IT GCSE project. Most of the 40 multiplayer maps were removed as they lacked detail and such a they were my first attempts at multiplayer games. I have one map still however as my friend and i enjoyed playing each other on it. Its called Point Blank. The link is below.

Map chashes when building. A Dark Physics Error.

I normally use a modification and create a DBPro menu now. I also use BPro for security. Heres a copy of the IT project that i am working on.

Link for demo. NOT COMPLETE OR DEBUGED

I realise that i am not the most advanced programmer (the most complicated commands i know are sprite commands) and so if someone more skilled were to come along and they were dedicated, i would proably give the job of Head Programmer to them.

That reminds me, Ive got to change some names as rofiles have been altered

What i can do well is script. I am currently working on Z-Mod as you can see, which shall be released within several weeks. It is a free product which boasts its scripts and programming capability.

jasonhtml
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2009 19:32
Quote: "Please note that this is NOT a company of any sort"

Quote: "F.R.A.G. is a small company"

eh?

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Its a group of people with specialsied skills. Putting company on the post makes it read better but technically its not a company. If that makes any sense

prasoc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2009 20:29 Edited at: 6th Sep 2009 20:30
Then don't put it on the posts. It makes you sound immature if you're not a company.

Your signature has been erased by a mod
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
So what should i replace it with... Let me think... And its not immature, its marketing, psycology, and such...

Garion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2009 22:25
" And its not immature, its marketing, psycology, and such..."

Immature marketing psychology
Plotinus
Years of Service
User Offline
No, calling yourself a company when you're not a company isn't marketing, it's lying. Calling yourself a company and denying that you're a company in the same post looks like incompetent lying. The only excuse is that you're so immature you don't know what the word "company" really means, and that's not much better.

I don't mean to sound harsh there, and it sounds like an interesting initiative which I hope works out, but really, if you dress yourself up as something you're not, or if you use fancy-sounding words which convey a false impression (and, worse, do that so incompetently that their falsity is evident), then people will just think you're a chancer trying to fool them. I'm sure you're not, but that is the impression that such writing conveys.
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
I aint giving you any money so you'll just have to be satisfied with my changing of company to community

StevetS
Years of Service
User Offline
Do you think we could get this locked as, realistically, its simply going to sit at the top of the WIP board while everyone has a bash

There are WIPS for each of the projects and I'd suggest the OP posts in these for third party help he needs in any of the areas, rather than setting up a new WIP which simply asks for help with other WIPs.

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Im surprised at the fact its at the top of WIP... With FPSC Chat you need about 15 - 20 posts a day to keep it at the top. Trust me i know

Splash down
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2009 07:50
I'll join (if this is where you post)

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Ye. Basically a post here is not compulsary You just join the forums with a valid email adress and then we can either talk over the forums or me or sharp can contact you via the email you provide while joining the forums.

At the moment there is not a whole lot going on. The most recent on-going project is Z-Mod (in the FPSC Chat section). There are several people working on the images for this project from the site. This is the type of job you may be asked if you would like to do, but you just need to post somewhere with the type of job that you would like.

luke810
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2009 20:45
Wow, people on the W.I.P board are harsh...

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
I guess its constructive critisizm, but while my post is higher in the board, i guess i get members to frag every now and again. Anyways, Z-Mod is soon to b released and i've started work on Shockwave!

Mr Makealotofsmoke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2009 03:13 Edited at: 3rd Oct 2009 03:14
i really think TGC need a separate category in these forums just for team requests. Its hard for most game makers to make a game on there own and when TGC make team request not allowed on pretty much every forum here, where will they post?

And with a separate team request forum it will hopefully keep the requests out of other area and clean the forum up a bit.

So win win? lol

EDIT: sorry if it doesnt make sense, i just woke up hahah

Anyone need a free masterserver hosting for their game? Email me servers(at)nizzlebix(dot)com
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2009 04:23
Oh dear ....... he brought it to the WIP board.

Look, Arenas, I know you would like to get help with your projects, but let's face the reality here, shall we?

"FPSC" is taboo in this area of the forum. I almost felt embarrassed for you while reading this thread. This is the area where people bring their projects that they have made from scratch (most of the time) and frown upon those that have used FPSC because more often than not (as we see many times in the FPSC WIP board) they are thrown together in the Editor and people make a WIP post about it after just a day of work.

Programmers and artists here require much more than an idea of a project before dedicating time and effort into it. And it would require a lot MORE before dedicating time and effort for an FPSC project.

This "Z-Mod" your team has been working on... doesn't appear to be going very well either. No offense to anyone involved. I don't claim to have near the experience or ability of many members here that use DBP, yet I was able to make my own Mod without a team. There are many members who made an FPSC Mod as their gateway into learning DBP (or programming in general), so why can't you?

Quote: "Ive had around 350 posts and incounting by around 10 - 20 each day."

You and shadowfire use that thread as an IM service, so these stats are vastly skewed.

Not trying to rock the boat here or anything, but it seems to me that you're putting the cart before the horse.

The one and only,

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "yet I was able to make my own Mod without a team."

Without a team is all very good, but with a team, individual people bring talents that you wouldnhave otherwise had. Sharp for example in FRAG is a world class graphics designer.He makes around £30 a day with his sigs, which is impressive considering he still hasnt done his GCSE's. I know him personally, and with him, in means that i will be able to get outstanding textures and such in team made games. There are people like you who go solo, and while I admire your work, I do think that it could be improved when working in a group with people at your skill level (Im not suggesting FRAG here).

Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Long story short - it should be in Geek Culture or the FPSC Showcase, as it's pushing down things which are proper WIP's. Plystire basically echoed my thoughts, so I won't repeat what he's said.

Oh, and nice work posting your email without any sort of protection. Say hello to the friendly spambots.

Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2009 11:51
You're missing the point here, Arenas.

You are asking for help without showing much motivation. I know you may feel motivated, but showing projects that ALL listed with "Project Not Finished" and many of them "On Hold" isn't going to portray much motivation for completing projects.

You should be able to show people that you can finish a project, or at least carry it good distance.

For example, I cannot make websites... or media for that matter. But people offer to help me with those things (I didn't even have to ask most of the time) because they already saw that I was able to carry the project a good ways on my own and that I was indeed intending to finish it no matter what.

What you need to do is get a better image for yourself by showing people that you CAN finish a project. You don't have to FINISH one, but at least show that you aren't intending to drop it until it's finished.

You're also neglecting the fact that all of your projects are FPSC related.

The one and only,

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Oh, and nice work posting your email without any sort of protection. Say hello to the friendly spambots. "

Just a quick check, and oh! No spambots and this email has been up for a month, going on 2 and my other team requests have been up for the best part of a year.

Quote: "What you need to do is get a better image for yourself by showing people that you CAN finish a project. "

Thats what im hoping to do with Z-Mod and Shockwave (Im working on itbut am not going to post a WIP of it until its done and just the menus are left

Jimpo
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "i really think TGC need a separate category in these forums just for team requests."

They had a team request board but took it away. It was filled with worthless team requests, and satirical posts mocking worthless team requests. Very rarely was there a competent recruitment post

Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 03:15
Well, couldn't they have ALL threads to be created in the "Team Request" board go through post moderation? Wouldn't that definitely thin out the worthless ones?

I know it would mean more work for the Mods, but it would definitely be a step in the right direction for allowing Team Requests.

The one and only,

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Perhaps they could hire some people to work in that particular aspect of the froums, like a demi-moderator.

Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 10:43
If they were intent upon hiring more people to help out, don't you think they would have hired some people to help Lee with his unusually large amount of projects that he's constantly working on?

The one and only,

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Ha, ha

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys long time since last post. On the Demos page of the site are the links to all the free material. Shortly there will be a download for Z-Mod and ZH-Mod.

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys, sorry for the tripple post but we now have a new Forum located on the site.

Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2009 23:01
So, you're after super awesome bad-ass graphic artist, huh? And some flipping awesome moderators for your forums too?

I'll participate, but honestly, what turns me off is the name. "F.R.A.G Gaming", ain't original, honestly, people with names now-a-days, F.R.A.G Gaming is probably already a Counter-Strike clan that owns thousands of servers(Opinion, NOT FACT). Just my thoughts though. Yeah, I'm real picky when it comes to names.

(For the record, a name like "Zireux.Media" would be more original, since Zireux isn't a registered word in the oxford dictionary! You can also mess around with the pronunciation too. )

Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2009 23:08
Bump-- Cuz when you're on post moderation it doesn't bump it for you. (GAWD, the worse flaw of post-moderation--- What a fail)

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Hu?

Your signature has been erased by a mod - 1.1MB for an image is too much - try something under 150kb
C0wbox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2009 00:34
@ Matuka
Does Soharix come under the list of original names? (In the same league as Zireux)

kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2009 01:22
Quote: "since Zireux isn't a registered word in the oxford dictionary!"

Hehe, the place where that book is made isn't far from here...

I shall break in and register it! MWUHAHAHAHA...

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
I would just like to say that all alteration suggestion have been considered and as the domain name is changing (as well as the site provider), we are looking into such things as name changes. All criticisms, no matter how non-constructive will be considered as F.R.A.G. is being re-made.

tiresius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2009 10:53
You want criticism...
This is in the running for the worst WIP post of all time. You're asking for team members to join your FPSC projects for your fake company, promising "foocher proffitz". This is also posted in the general WIP board for everything NON-FPSC (since FPSC has their own WIP board for that). And all this while you are still not showing any sort of productivity updates or anything on a single one of your many projects. This thread is basically an advertisement where you can get more people to see a link for your (soon to be moved/redone) website and forums. And now you want to have a name-my-fake-company contest because Matuka didn't like what it was called?

Some constructive criticism...
I'm not saying to stop making FPSC games, or end your dreams of running a game-making company. Just don't put the cart before the horse, ya know? Drop the fake company and just try to make a finished game with a few people you know. People respect a real finished product made by real people. Not much respect goes to a fake company working on several never-to-be-finished-unless-more-people-get-involved projects. I recommend stop posting on this topic, and make a real FPSC WIP post in the FPSC WIP board about whatever main project you are closest to finishing.

The mods must be asleep or on vacation for this not to be locked after 40+ posts in a WIP topic where there is no Work In Progress shown at all.

I'm not a real programmer but I play one with DBPro!
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "This is also posted in the general WIP board for everything NON-FPSC (since FPSC has their own WIP board for that). "

I would love to post this in the FPSC boards. But this seems to be the only board where team requests are aloud.

Quote: "And all this while you are still not showing any sort of productivity updates or anything on a single one of your many projects."

Lots has been going on but i would rather not have the hardwork of myself and some of the people who have worked on the projects be critisized by people whom I myself have not seen any sucessful work made by them. Furthermore, no intrest from any of the people has been posted. I anounced an update of changing the site and name as i figured it may mean that the reputation in this post from the critisizms will not have gone to pure instults and nothing would have come from them. I would love to post on the FPSC boards, perhaps get some special permissions, because my first thread on those boards, even if it was locked within 2 hours, got around 20 - 40 posts and generated quite a few people who joined.

Quote: "People respect a real finished product made by real people."

Z-Mod is entirely finished (dispite updates) and all that is happening is that the download links rae being held until the new F.R.A.G. (or what ever the name will be) site is up and then all downloads will be available.

Quote: "make a real FPSC WIP post in the FPSC WIP "

It is agiants the rules.

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2009 14:50
Quote: "i would rather not have the hardwork of myself and some of the people who have worked on the projects be critisized by people whom I myself have not seen any sucessful work made by them."

That's hilarious. For a start most of the people who will play (and crit) your final game will not have made anything themselves. People who don't make games are harsher critics because they don't understand how hard things are to make. If you're scared of these people commenting then obviously you are not confident about the quality of your project.
Of course, if you only want crit from people who have made "successful projects", then.... I have. In DB and FPSC, and I'd like to see your game so far.
Quote: "
Quote: "make a real FPSC WIP post in the FPSC WIP "

It is agiants the rules."

That's odd. What with there being lots of real WIP posts in the FPSC WIP board. The only reason your thread is against the rule is because you're making a team request.

Don't you think you're being a little short sighted here? I mean, the people posting on your thread are your audience. You obviously posted here because you want people to take an interest in your project. The more that you antagonise and annoy people by answering back and refusing to post info and screens then more likely it is that people will lose interest and start to consider your game phantomware!

I want robotic legs.
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2009 17:40 Edited at: 6th Nov 2009 20:02
Quote: " The only reason your thread is against the rule is because you're making a team request."

There fore i must post on this board...

Quote: "You obviously posted here because you want people to take an interest in your project."

I posted here cause it was the only place a thread like this is allowed.

Quote: "answering back and refusing to post info and screens"

Im not posting screens of code and im just defending myself. If you want some proof or progress it is below. This was taken straight out of the ZGC thread. Screens are in the second post.

[center]Downloads

The Rating. All of our maps are posted with a rating as soon as possible. Below is how we rate them. The ratings are the average of what our users have posted.

***** - Brilliant (The map was well balanced, fun to play, and looked great)
**** - Very Good (The map was fun to play, nicely balanced and re playable. As always, there is room for small improvements)
*** - Good (The game fun to play, but there improvements could have been made)
** - Fair (The game was a good try, but the gameplay was unbalanced and there were multiple issues with the game itself.)
* - Bad (This map isn't worth downloading - it is not fun to play, and the gameplay was unbalanced.)

Download 1: Demo Map Download

Rating: ***
Artist: Shadowfire
Comment: This Map Contains a preview of most of the features in the game. It does not include the official Huds. The Map has been stripped down of detail so that game performance is at its best, no matter what your PC's status.

Quote: "I played it about 5 times, so it definitely had re-playability."

Quote: "...5 for the awesomeness of the features included"

Quote: "...2-3 for design (taking into account it was made quickly to show off basic things)..."

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S7ZJGTAB

Download 2: Demo Map 2 Download

Rating: ***
Artist: Arenas
Comment: The time for testing is over! This is the first Z-Mod Map to be made. It is on a very small scale, with only two rooms, to keep action at its highest. With five weapons and huds as well as a Zombie Crawler and new barrier scripts, the only thing it lacks is size. This map contains more detail than its predecessor.

Quote: "the execution of it wa great, graphics were great, was definatelt re-playable, ammo quantity was realistic and not too overdone, (and the rate of getting money was PERFECT) also the ironsights in the project blue version were nice."

Quote: "N/A"

Quote: "N/A"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IRBUPSX9

Download 3: Three's Company Download

Rating: ****
Artist: Arenas
Comment: In a return to Shadowfire's first map, this map is bigger with more rooms and weapons. There is no buy health however.

Quote: "Beautiful level design as well!"

Quote: "It had a good amount of zombies but a little lag but it was even choppy with all of the zombies."

Quote: "On shadowfires map you cant kill them up close. Plus a lot of lights!"click" +="

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QAJEACNX

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 14:33:16
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 14:33:16