Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Looking for a graphic designer to help with my website (will pay)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2009 07:42
Hey everyone,

I'm a music composer, now reaching the point where I'd like to construct a nice looking website on which to demo my music.

I currently have a Joomla installation on my web host (http://www.bartnett.com/joomlatest) with a basic theme and layout. The whispy banner that doesn't quite stay in its borders is a neat idea and I like it, but I need something that's a little less flowery and more representative of the fact that I specialize in game music. Also, of course, I need to replace the "sublime" template logo with a logo with my name or website name in it.

I've looked at some of the gallery posts on this board and seen the wonderful art that members of this community could produce, so I figured why not ask here?

The goal is to use my website to attract paying clients and present myself as a professional composer. As such, I need a professional logo and banner at the minimum I'm not just asking for freebies, if you are a professional graphic designer, or a student studying graphic design and are looking for a customer looking to spend money on a good logo and banner design--I'm right here! If you are interested, will you please post here or email me with your rates? (The email button at the bottom works)

Also, if you have any ideas about overall design of the site, I'd be happy to hear them, and possibly willing to pay for them (I'm music student, so I do have a budget).

Thank you!
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2009 16:29 Edited at: 24th Sep 2009 16:30
If nobody responds, I can do it £25. Quite busy though.

BearCDP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2009 07:32
Thank you very much for your reply, Pincho. I'll keep checking this for a few days to see if there are any takers.
Dreamsenshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2009 16:57
I have a friend who does some graphic design. You can see his work and contact info at his website. I don't know how much he'd charge, but I thought I'd put it out there just in case.

Your error is my treasure. =^--^=
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2009 23:26
If you don't find someone, try here since you're willing to pay:
http://99designs.com/

BearCDP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2009 02:13
Thank you very much for all of your responses. Now I'm just working through my list of people.

Thanks again!
z i l c h vortex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2009 03:00
I would be glad to help if needed

life is short but so am i
BearCDP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 10:19
Thank you zilch vortex, and everyone else who has posted as well. The job's been filled. I have no doubt though that I'll be either posting again or emailing you guys about game art in the future. Thanks again!
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2009 11:46 Edited at: 8th May 2013 19:39
I am interested. Contact me.

Like = Follow!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 23:19:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 23:19:44