Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / please fix darkbasic before christmas

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2002 01:58
hey darkbasic team,
i bought darkbasic pro and continued using darkbasic v. 1.13 because dbp has so many bugs. yet, i see that there was some much added to dbp that is very useful like the debugger. also, i heard and read that dbp has mutiplayer commands. my point is, please fix up a lot of bugs and almost allow my big game(done in db v.1.13) to be translated to dbp.plus, i want to add mutiplayer and finish my game(done faster with the debugger) before christmas to kick my brothers's sorry asses in my game(3-player mutiplayer) or i shoot myself(expression). now i pretty much depend on you guys to destroy those bugs. try hard in for the bugs and i will try hard for my bugs(i am sure you have more. thanks and good luck.
Lee Bamber
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello there. Converting a large DBV1 project over a job and a half. Even for me and my projects. If you send me your entire project and media I can at least ensure all compiler and starter bugs are dealt with. The finer logic will be down to you and your understanding of the steps required to migrate your code.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:20:30
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:20:30