Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] Construction Area - Deathmatch (Multiplayer)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2009 19:21 Edited at: 13th Oct 2009 01:53
Construction Area - Deathmatch

Made with FPSC 1.0 (no mods)

Developers
Club559

Description
A multiplayer deathmatch game... on a bunch of construction gantrys. If a friend you know has this game, or more than 1 friend, call them and tell them to go on your server! (IP address required to join servers, unless you're wanting to use LAN.) Up to 6 players can join a server, and all characters except 1 get to use the shot gun (A.K.A. autoslug). The other 1 character can use a pistol (A.K.A. blaster). If 2 players in the server are the AI character, then the AI characters can use both autoslugs and blasters!

Images

Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhECgfizVKw

Download
http://www.club559.com/constructionarea_deathmatch.zip
The download link is in the description of my youtube video, too.

NEWS
Construction Area - Deathmatch is now being rebuilt with a mod called "FPSC IP". The releasing of this new version of the game will be shortly after testing...

|-Club559-|

If you're game is laughed at, don't be upset. You're game isn't bad, it's just that you're a beginner.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2009 19:49
Thank you for posting in the proper format for this board!

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
come on....
ill give this game a 0/5 thats a disorder and there is no decoration and no need of lighting i think this game sucks

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2009 20:40
Quote: "come on....
ill give this game a 0/5 thats a disorder and there is no decoration and no need of lighting i think this game sucks "

Well, really constructive Comment you posted there, congratulations. As crative as you username...

@Club559: Nice way you putted the gantries together, but you should add some more entities and lights,

-Wolf

God Helps the Beast in Me!
Club559
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "come on....
ill give this game a 0/5 thats a disorder and there is no decoration and no need of lighting i think this game sucks "

Yeah, I know, I'm not expecting ratings higher than 3/5 at my point in FPS game creating.
I was thinking about adding some lighting while I was at school today. Anyways, soon I'll be rebuilding this with FPSC IP, and if I want to, I'll make an extension pack for the game that includes lighting and more entities, and maybe, just maybe, I'll make a 1-dollar extension pack that includes a few surprises in it.... I'll be editing my post each time I add an extension pack.

If you're game is laughed at, don't be upset. You're game isn't bad, it's just that you're a beginner.
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 13th Oct 2009 17:09
Looks good just needs lights.Dont put a price on it as noone will buy,even the top games dont get much buys so you wont get any at all.

[href]http://sites.google.com/site/chargedstudios/home[href]
"Im British you muppet!"-Psycho
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2009 17:45
looks good although you need light (like others mentioned) and remember to add a light source. and really dont try to ask money for it

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
jojje
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2009 20:44
Add some more Entities and lights
crazy kitty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2009 21:17
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2009 22:11 Edited at: 16th Nov 2009 22:13
crazy kitty, comments like that will get you a ban.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=142838&b=2.

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2009 03:45
Harsh.

My only complaint is the lack of lighting, the map looks like it has a cool layout

Working on a new signature.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 01:03:33
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 01:03:33