Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Newtons law in DarkGDK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2009 15:35 Edited at: 18th Oct 2009 17:02
This application i made shows the atraction laws of Newton on 2 objects in space (the moving object has its own minor moving force that is influenced by the gravity of the centered object ) the centered object has a 500.000 biger mass than the other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y43ezg_flHM

if you think you can ... or not.. both ways.. you're right
Michael P
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2009 17:57
I think this guy is a bot and I wouldn't download those files since hes posted several very similar posts

tiresius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2009 00:23
I think this might be legit, Youtube video link goes to a valid place video. This stuff was done a while ago so don't know why the user decided to post all his previous work a few minutes apart?

I'm not a real programmer but I play one with DBPro!
Morcilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2009 12:32
Balagrius, glad that you finally decided to show up in the TGC community.

Despite of the bad linking, I can say that Balagrius programs (as far as I've tested) are very interesting and they seem to have been done cleverly.

'Newtons law in DarkGDK' is fine and a very illustrative example for all those wanting to implement gravity and such on their projects.
Dragon Knight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2009 16:12 Edited at: 17th Oct 2009 16:14
i downloaded one of this guys programs yesterday, turned out to have tanatos.m virus along with a backdoor trojan.

i spent 6 hours fixing my computer when i could have been making a game.. typical (it eventually shuts down internet explorer, google chrome and firefox)nasty worm that literally infects everything.

locked task manager along with regedit.

Morcilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2009 18:19 Edited at: 17th Oct 2009 19:34
Uh I cover myself with glory once again

[Edit: I attach the exe as I downloaded it long ago, with no viruses]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
tiresius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2009 03:16
Quote: "i downloaded one of this guys programs yesterday, turned out to have tanatos.m virus along with a backdoor trojan."

That is a big thing to say and you should point out the location of such a file and confirm it contained a virus (scan before running) and it is one of his. He can be banned from the forums for doing that so make sure you are correct.

I'm not a real programmer but I play one with DBPro!
Balagrius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2009 17:00
First of all I'm not a bot, and I'm very sorry for the unscanned files i uploaded, apparently with some trojan, my intension was not to infect u all, only wanted to show u some of my works.I'll remove the links right now. Morcilla i want to thank you for backing me up, i really appreciate it.

if you think you can ... or not.. both ways.. you're right
Morcilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2009 17:41
No problem
Just please show us a little bit more of your talent from time to time
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
You've lost much credibility with this, I can't say i'm ever going to try out your software from now on.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:22:52
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:22:52