Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9]Omaegazord legends (with screenshots!!)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "heres the story you play as omaegaZord and you have to use you're trusty bazooka to kill all the enimy zords before felahexa uses the world as a bomb to destroy the Newly discovered martians on the moon because of a childhood experience he had with the martians."

ya that post got locked cuz I didnt upload a screenshot
anyway heres a screenshot!

its in the first level were you have to go thru the abandoned biotech labs which were abandoned cause the androids were reprogammed by Felahexa to attack ppl.
its where you get the bazooka but i decided the machine gun from model pack 10 is reaaly cool so im using it instead for a while.

what do you think?
want more?

right now im working on making the first level and then modeling the martians cuz fpsc doesnnt have any martians or zords
ill also have 2 make zords

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Gremlin986
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2009 12:05
You need a download link. Or this thread will delete.

Nobody will die!
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 30th Oct 2009 13:31
Wrong,you dont need a download link,all you need is a screenshot.

Anyway,if its your first game,congratiulations,its looks much better than my first game.You should rework the story to make a bit more sense and use normal spelling not SuM WeRId SpaeLiNG.

[href]http://sites.google.com/site/chargedstudios/home[href]
"Im British you muppet!"-Psycho
Gremlin986
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2009 13:54
Sorry i thought it was Showcase. Sorry again...

Nobody will die!
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2009 14:20
This was in Showcase; I moved it.

Gremlin986
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2009 14:40
Oh, I knew it!

Nobody will die!
Naruto 4 evr!!!!!!!!
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "
Anyway,if its your first game,congratiulations,its looks much better than my first game.You should rework the story to make a bit more sense and use normal spelling not SuM WeRId SpaeLiNG."

sorry abaot my spelling, I'm only 13 with a horrid Catholic-based education. I also have ADHD, so I have some trouble with things like remembering how to spell and especially story-writing.
So, now that I've taken my fish oil, the stuff that helped me replace my giant brick level with one that actually makes physical sense, I rewrote the story:

You are an unaffiliated person who comes across a dropped PDA containing data on a crazy yet powerful man's plan to make a lot of money. It'd be fine, except the plan involves killing off 1/5th of the population with a manufactured virus that is easily cured with a suspiciously expensive vaccine.
The first level involves getting assumed by some thugs as a spy and taken to their base. You escape by toying with a breaker box you didn't know was wired to some explosives, blowing the upper building up leaving you with an old tunnel that takes you to the ex-biotech labs (Level 4, screenshot).
So, you escape the place to come out to an FBI agent who calls in saying you're a terrorist trying to monger fear.
When the bad agent takes off and drops an old bank receipt showing his payoff by the very CEO trying to kill a lot of people.
Knowing that your blood-type is in the group of those that should be killed by the virus, you realize you must take matters into your own hands and find a way to stop the virus from being released.

Oh, btw, now that I'm on my meds again I watched Naruto and now realize it sucks horribly.
Can I change my name?
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 30th Oct 2009 22:14
First game?
Wow!
When I saw your WAAAAAAAAHHH post I thought this would be really really bad, but I was wrong.
Great job for your first game!
But whats a omaegazord?

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2009 09:09 Edited at: 31st Oct 2009 09:09
Quote: "When I saw your WAAAAAAAAHHH post I thought this would be really really bad, but I was wrong."

I'll be honest I thought the same thing lol. Though that post GJ is referring to might be my favorite post ever. Me and Thraxas had some funny conversations about that one lol.

Sorry if that sounded rude btw I assure you my attentions aren't to be rude.

Anyways, I'm actually incredibly impressed. Your lighting seems well placed (even better than I can do, something about lighting I just suck terribly at.) I really like how you are using curved wall segments as well. The way it's laid out is nice because even though there aren't very many entities, it doesn't look to bland.

For a first game that is very very good. You should've seen my first game... Oh dear lol It was bad

And can someone please tell me what a zord is lol?

Signature's are stupid.
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 31st Oct 2009 12:18
The new story sounds good,btw dont post your age here,its not allowed.Waiting for more screenies.

[href]http://sites.google.com/site/chargedstudios/home[href]
"Im British you muppet!"-Psycho
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 31st Oct 2009 19:11
I read the AUP and you cant give your age IF you are under 13

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2009 15:43 Edited at: 1st Nov 2009 15:43
Looks nice! I tought this is gonna be again one of those games without lighting and very high ambience and very big empty rooms, but I was wrong! This is very good! i really like to see more!

Can you survive from the horrors of the hidden land Occulo?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 18:19:36
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 18:19:36