Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Project Puzzle

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2009 20:15 Edited at: 10th Nov 2009 20:16
Hi Guy's

Project Puzzle is a game basically full of puzzles. My idea is to remake puzzles found in games or in real life, plus a few of my own. All the puzzles will be made using sprites though I might add some 3D elements, though not sure yet.

Images

(will add more)

I currently working on animating all the menus and puzzles so at the moment, I've put dummy animations in there until I can define a style for the menus and puzzles. I've also made some music though I this is just a temp thing at the moment so I can figure out how I want music to play out.

Need Some Idea's
I might need you guys to help me come up with more puzzles so if you have seen a great hard puzzle in any games please tell about them so I can add them to my list.

Attached is a demo of the first puzzle, please tell me what you think of it, just remember that the music is just a place holder until I figure out how I want music to work with the game, though I am going for a kind of abstract theme so that's why the music sounds this way.

After completing, you'll be rewarded with how long in took and how many moves you made, and don't worry about the text, I'm working on something.

Challenge:

If you can complete the game in under 60 seconds then your mouse is on fire!
If you can complete the game in under 75 moves then you get a gold star (not really).
If you can complete the game in under 30 seconds and under 50 moves then you are a GOD, also you just unlocked the achivement: "Get a Life"

Enjoy

A dream is a fantasy, if you achieve that fantasy it was never a dream to begin with.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Vues3d on Kalimee
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2009 15:51
I'll have atry tonight once at home.
sounds nice....

Profit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2009 16:14
I beat the puzzle in under a second after I figured out how to grow plants into other dimensions.

Sasuke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2009 16:59
Profit, you found out my secret... But actually it just a interdimentional plant that has a ability to create it's own dimention, but that for another game, so back on point guys me included.

A dream is a fantasy, if you achieve that fantasy it was never a dream to begin with.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 16:31:35
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 16:31:35