Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2003 21:42 Edited at: 1st Sep 2003 21:45
Sorry I meant this for the work in progress forum I made a mistake, sorry.

I started writing this yesterday (in DBPro but it sud work in DBC too), basicly it's a DOS clone (at the moment) but I am planning to expand it so it supports a much wider varity of commands. To start there is a username/password prompt just change the variables login$(1) and pass$(1) to what you want (I will add an in program user/password set up later on.

Some of the commands (copy and delete) dont work on one line, first just type 'copy' or 'delete' and then the filename(s) afterwards.

Im releasing this so that I can find what people want from it and if there are any bugs that need addressing. Im also trying to address the command line issuse (i.e some commads can not be on just one line) but the original code for this stopped the program from running from the DBPro editor (don't ask me why).

Anyways the commands (so far are as follows):

Cdir (returns current directory.)
Dir (contents of current directory)
date
copy
delete
logout (takes you back to the login prompt)
cd (same problem as copy/delete)
cls
about
exit

Thats it so far tell me what you think!

~I'm going now, try not to sound so happy~

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 09:22:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 09:22:13