Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Do you need free music for your game??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Im new to this site so if there is a section for my post then please let me know and sorry in an advance. I work for an online record label called Soundwrx Music. They release sync music for film and TV and are currently looking for music placements in independent films....free! all they require is a credit and some word of mouth promotion if you will.

If you're making a film or any other media and this interests you please either respond to the post, contact me on http://www.myspace.com/geqmarketing_music or go to the Soundwrx Music website to inquire.

[href]www.soundwrx.net[/href]

www.soundwrx.net
Caldwell
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2009 12:55 Edited at: 30th Nov 2009 12:28
Hi dude
i visited your site,it's interesting.I want some music for my project so i searched a site Stock Musicand downloaded some music but that doesn't enough.So please help me by giving some suggestion after all you are working in this field since long time.

GEQMarketing
Years of Service
User Offline
hi again

ye the only suggestion i could give you is to hold tight while i speak to the people at this place Soundwrx Music. If you want i can get some music for your game for sure.

all you would have to do is make credits to SOUNDWRX MUSIC for the music in the credits of your game. also if u release it online then leave a link to www.soundwrx.net

let me know if you wants some music and il get back to you.

www.soundwrx.net

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:22:09
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:22:09