Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am really confused with Dark AI. It might be easier not to use Dark AI, but here is what I want. I am almost finished with a basic FPS and all I have left is enemy AI. I have a zombie and I want him to always be trying to get to me without getting stuck on objects and everything associated with AI. I also need him to attack me when he gets close. I\'ve looked at the tutorials and searched the forums, but I\'m not having any luck. Here is some code of the zombie I am using and the world. All the objects like crates and stuff are attached to the world. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I\'m not looking for anything fancy, just basic.

Nathaniel
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2009 23:55
Here is absolutely ALL of my code for my WIP (maybe abandoned) called "Escape the living dead".

Maybe you can use some of the code... sorry it's not specifically tailored to what you need but it's for a 3rd person Zombie game...

NO MEDIA ATTACHED so you may have to be selective...

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 17:43:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 17:43:05