Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Sword Axe Arrow sounds help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Anyone know how to create or generate these sounds? I've found some generaters but they only produce guns/explosions/scifi sounds. I've tried recording myself but it isn't turing out well.

To give you an idea of what I'm looking for, the game I'm working on is call FruitWars http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=161076&b=8.
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2009 22:43
You can either find them for free on the web, record them yourself (I don't know... slam together a fork and the vacuum cleaner tube?) or, possibly, get someone else to record the sounds for you.
I'm pretty certain that synthesizing such sounds would be very complicated and probably not worth it in the long run.

A tip for such sounds would be to search the user resources on RPG Maker sites.

Ashingda 27
Years of Service
User Offline
I went to the RPG maker sites as you suggested and it helped alot! It didn't have exactly what I wanted but a little bit of modifications using audacity and it's perfect. Thanks!
Hassan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2009 20:13
Quote: "record them yourself (I don't know... slam together a fork and the vacuum cleaner tube?)"

LOL. YOU KNOW WHAT, IM GONNA TEST THAT FOR SURE XD

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 03:50:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 03:50:03