Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Micro game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, I tried to post this a while ago, but hadn't got it done. Here is Cave Hunter. A very tiny micro-game. Try it out and have some fun.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xdk1ezgiwgy/cavehunter.zip

Richard
Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2009 15:34
Could you post some screenshots of and more info about your game so we know what we're downloading? It sounds interesting

<-- Spell based team dueling game!
Rasdini
Years of Service
User Offline
It is a shuttle type game where you fly your craft through ever increasingly complex labarynth of caves that possess enemies to be destroyed that shoot at you and an area mine that wanders that you can't get to close to. It is a tiny ship that must pass through tiny openings. Don't hit the dark green, but you can pass through the light green areas. You will see what I mean. Good luck. PS I never have luck posting screen shots.

Left and Right Arrow keys for direction.
Up key is thrust
Down key turns shields on and off.
You will get a line under your ship when shields are activated by collecting the goodies at about level 3 I think.

Richard

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:17:29
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:17:29