Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Creating a Code Library on DBPro Website

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2002 20:45
Although there is a code snippets forum, I wondered if I should create a proper searchable Code Library, possibly to go on the DBPro website (As the forum is in PHP, I presume that a PHP script & MySQL database would run OK)

The Code Library would be similar to the kind found on PlanetSourceCode for example, with screenshots and ZIP files if needed.

I thought that the "script of the month" and user-rated scripts ideas would also be good.

What do you think?

I would particularly like to hear the views of the DB team. I have a PHP / MySQL webhost so I could set-up a test version there (though I only have 100mb traffic / month so it could not sustain the full weight of all the enthusiastic DB users.
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2002 03:59
Email me about this and we can sort something out (rich@darkbasic.com). A code library is a good idea and I've plenty of PHP code you can link into to handle the user validation, etc.

Cheers,

Rich

"Gentlemen, we are about to short-circuit the Universe!"
DB Team / Atari ST / DarkForge / Retro Gaming

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:17:12
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:17:12