Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Free Native Instruments Kontakt Player and Samples...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2009 19:54
That's cool.
I've already got the full factory library (since I've got the full sampler as well), and the holiday stuff... well, it really doesn't sound that particularily useful. Will probably still download it though.
For anybody who doesn't have the Kontakt sampler, you should really download these free things!

More Christmas freebies; Monster Staccatos is, as its name implies, a set of pretty well and heavy-sounding string staccato samples by Cinematic Strings. It is released for free to advertise their full string library, which seems to be very much more vivid than any other string libraries on the market, possibly except Vienna's full string libraries. It's definitively well-sounding and comes as a single program, sampled together at certain overlapping notes for contrabass, cello, viola and violin. It is really most useable as something heavy to play live from your keyboard since the separate instruments aren't so separate, but it can probably still be used in full compositions with great results as well.

Agent Joe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2009 12:51 Edited at: 24th Dec 2009 12:56
Soundsonline.com also has a little promotional running for their orchestra instruments. It's about 1.5 gigs of orchestra samples.

http://www.soundsonline.com/free-orchestra?id=93a401eaed9f99d843a0e235eaf8bb4f

Try things that you normally wouldn't... you might find the answer.
Lemonade
Years of Service
User Offline
Woah, thanks Agent Joe! Those orchestral samples are just what I need.
Lemonade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2010 08:51 Edited at: 6th Jan 2010 21:31
BTW, if you are having trouble installing the 64 bit version of those EQWL samples, and it says "could not open (directory here)", then you need to download the 32 bit version, copy over the missing files to the correct 64 bit folder, and try again. I'm testing that right now, but it should work.

EDIT:

Well, I was able to install it. The standalone .exe works great, but the plugin just crashes FL Studio. I have re-installed countless times with no affect...so I think I'm gonna have to find a free instrument sampler and combine the sounds myself. They are awesome samples though; most were recorded at about 1400 kb\s.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 01:44:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 01:44:43