Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Lateral Tire Force - In the Upgrade or Taken Out?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ive almost figured out all of the ins and outs to the vehicle commands, and am hoping to put together some sort of documentation for them. My last issue is vehicle skidding / sliding.

I've seen Lucy's demo showing the use of the Lateral Tire Force functions to implement power sliding, but the command isn't recognized in my version of Dark Physics. Last time I upgraded dark physics I lost the projects folder and the debugger and had to do a reinstall of everything. Now Im unsure as to if I have the upgraded version of Dark Physics or not. So my question is, in the newer version of Dark Physics (the patch), have these commands been added or removed? This way Ill know if I need to uninstall the patch (assuming I have it) or reinstall it.

Thanks,
- RUC'
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2010 10:35
The 1.05 patch is where these commands come from so if you can't use them you may not updated it.

Have fun with that command set as I could only get it to work with rear right wheel on the buggy demo but I think I had changed to much in my testing so I was confused on what did what.

also check out here for the new physx debugger.
http://developer.nvidia.com/object/pvd_home.html

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 20:06:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 20:06:06