Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [x9][BOTB]Deprivation -{Direct Action}- [Fenix Mod]

Author
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Just got round to playing this and I enjoyed it a lot.

Great game design and you did a pretty good job with the standard AI in fpsc,I can't wait to see what you come up with the new hit detection in v1.18.

Best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu fpsc packer its free.
Dark Frager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2011 21:17
Wolf, how did you make the AI soooo smart? I mean they shoot you even if you're peeking over the wall, and they even shoot you when you are behind cover, or 4-5 segments away! The AI that I have in my game is just compared to yours, mind telling me how you did it?

But yeah, the game was awesome, the entity placement was well thought out and looked very decent, along with the level design made the game very enjoyable and fun. Well done, and I cant wait for the second part. Good job.

If you can see the enemy, they can see you.
blauweogen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2011 15:11
Looks interesting, downloading now.

FPS Creator 1.17
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2011 02:51
Quote: "I can't wait to see what you come up with the new hit detection in v1.18."

Would be awesome for my actual Project and any other game that has melee combat in it

Quote: "Wolf, how did you make the AI soooo smart? I mean they shoot you even if you're peeking over the wall, and they even shoot you when you are behind cover, or 4-5 segments away! The AI that I have in my game is just compared to yours, mind telling me how you did it?
"

Never use the stock scripts... I don't remember which ones I used for this game, but I'm sure you'll find a lot of awesome ennemie scripts while searching this forum

-Wolf

God Helps the Beast in Me!
Dark Frager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2011 16:12
Quote: "Never use the stock scripts... I don't remember which ones I used for this game, but I'm sure you'll find a lot of awesome ennemie scripts while searching this forum
"

Thanks, I'm using the DarkAI scripts that come with the newer releases, and they don't work out too well either, anyway thanks and I'm going to search the forums.

If you can see the enemy, they can see you.
Bestorio
Years of Service
User Offline
Great work!
I hope we will see more amazing work from you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 16:50:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 16:50:03