Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / DarkPhysX finally compiles but does not do any physics at all...like it isn't running

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2010 07:14
After playing around with some of the settings I finally got the thing to compile...the only problem is it doesn't do anything. When I use dbPhyStart(), the program stays black for a long time and I get a picture, but none of the physics are happening...even on the demos that come with it...nothing...the regular commands do stuff but the physics commands do nothing. I have PhysX in DBPro and it works fine...any of you know what's going on or have you had this happen to you?
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2010 11:41
I not sure but I think you need to added the following to the lib control panel in VS somewhere.

DarkPysics.lib
dxFuildRenderLib.lib

there are few post about on how to do this, I can't remember how, if you know your VS then you'll know what to do.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 02:53:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 02:53:33