Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Ordered but not Delivered

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I ordered DBPro 4 weeks ago. No sign of it anywhere, missing in action. I've sent two emails to Rick Vanner, but he too seems to be MIA. Can anyone fill me in on what I need to do to get this software??

Frustrated....
ozzie65
Years of Service
User Offline
It does seem odd MJC. I live in Australia and ordered DBpro from the UK, it took 9 days to get here. I have heard that people in the US have had long delays in receiving their order. Are you in the US?

TGWDNGHN
Years of Service
User Offline
fool

Its supposed to take about a month or so to get to you.Its never instsnt you know...besides think of everyone oridering it, you aint the first nor last...
Emjaysee
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, I'm in the US. Hmmm...it does seem odd that it would take a month to receive software, when RealGameTools says right on their website that they ship within 48 hours. I usually tend to go by what I'm told. If its something different, then they have a responsibility to inform the customer, in this case me, of that. I don't care whether I'm the first or last to order a product, I still expect to be treated with respect. Sorry TGWDHGHN, but that's the reality of it in the real world.

HippyGoth
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2002 03:14
This is from the RGT site:

"Whenever possible, orders are shipped within 48 hours. Order fulfillment may take longer if an order is placed during weekend hours. When your order is shipped, you will receive an automated Email from Real Game Tools so you know your order is en route."

I would certainly be checking emails for the order confirmation, if your credit card has been billed, I would check to see if you have any purchase protection (most do) and be filing a claim and contacting the local BBB.

Eddie.
Flashing Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2002 21:56
I received my copy the morning after i ordered it.
I am in the UK so that helped, but a month seems to much. Credit card purchases clear instantly so the only delay is in the delivery which should not take more than a few days (imho).
HippyGoth
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2002 02:40
Shame you can't just download it like was possible with DB1 (yes, I know all about the piracy issues with)

Eddie.
Emjaysee
Years of Service
User Offline
So....Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum ... I received an email from Guy at RGT. I guess his brother was hanging onto orders until he had 'enough to deliver to the bulk mail center'. I couldn't help but laugh, since I too have a couple of relatives who could pull a stunt like that. Anyway, he apologized and I accepted and should have DBPro by the end of the week. Yippee...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 16:18:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 16:18:54