Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / [GDK] Creating DLL's that use GDK - [Confirmation of Determination Request]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I believe I *finally* understand what's going on here, but could you just confirm my suspicions for me? I've outlined everything in the readme.txt of the CreateDLL project - including what I think is happening!

Thank you for your time,

JTK

Attachments

Login to view attachments
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2010 23:31
It's almost the same - the DLL will have one copy of the full runtime, and the main program will have another copy.

If you change your project type to generate a static library rather than a DLL then everything should compile and run just fine. You just won't have a separate DLL.

Really though, this should not have been posted here - this forum is for reporting bugs and discussing bugs with DBPro and the GDK runtimes, not for general how-to questions. This type of question should be asked in the GDK forum.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 16:55:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 16:55:06