Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2002 10:13
From the sounds Darkbasic pro has every thing a game designer wants and needs, i was just wondering do you think any game companies will start making games with darkbasic pro. or is DB pro mainly for people at home?
Newbi2basic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2002 11:38
Really it depends on the marketing of it all.. they could go up toi people like sierra and go HEY! look at our program.. but then they have to train people on this programming language i say they will someday one day.. then we will see a new breed of gaming and DBp disease will spread and spread .. but thats in my world...

I think one day yeah you will see some companies looking for people here....

"When all is lost and you have nothing to lose. Thats the time to win stuff back..." Newbi2basic 23:33 26th august 2002
JustLuke
Years of Service
User Offline
Nah, not going to happen. Professional game programmers don't really need to use something like Dark Basic Pro, although, I think it could be useful for rapid prototyping to test out design ideas.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:44:43
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:44:43