Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Calibre Voice Actor Request

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2010 00:12 Edited at: 11th Apr 2010 10:43

Hey guys. I am asking on behalf of the calibre team whether there are any voice actors out there who will be able to do a small amount of recording for us. We are just working on the tutorial level at the moment and full singleplayer may be added at a later point (multiplayer game).

The type of acting we would like is someone who is able to do a voice of a soldier in a barracks. We may need multiple voices for this so there may be more then one place available.

Ideally we are looking for any voice actors who will do this for free. Alternatively this could be an opportunity for those people who would like to try and gain experience for voice acting. As an absolute last resort we may be able to pay anyone who takes the job a small amount of money for their services.

The script is still being finalised but there will be between 20 and 30 pieces of text, some ranging from 1 line and others to possibly a paragraph or two.

If you guys could get back to us on this matter as soon as possible that would be great,

Thanks,

Arenas

For evidence of progress, here is a screen taken from the level which the script has been written for:

EDIT: A copy of the current Tutorial Level Script is now available for browsing in this post. It is attached to this post. If you are interested in recording a part, just post the recordings in your reply to this thread. We will use a variety of the donated recordings and make a list of everyone who has helped and everyone whos final recording is in the finished level. We may include a few segments and entities for all those who have donated (still just an idea at this stage). If you would like to receive this small pack please include an email address which we can send the package to.

Level Name: Tutorial
Characters; Sergeant Jackson, Sergeant Nelson, Technician, Radio Presenter, Lieutenant Kennedy

Level Script:

For All those who would like to try a part, choose your part and email me the files when done. It would be greatly appreciated. My email is attached in the code below:

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Can this thread be deleted by mods? There is a copy of it in the FPSC forums which is getting alot more response, thanks.

NGXmusical
Years of Service
User Offline
what are the thing we have to say.I would try this if you would like
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2010 10:40 Edited at: 11th Apr 2010 10:42
Okay, I have re-formatted the first post to mirror the first post in the FPSC Forums. There is a script attached. If you could have a go with Sergeant Nelson that would be great. Thanks.

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Could this post please be removed? Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:58:23
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:58:23