Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Fl Studio Loop Help Please.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2010 21:45
Whatsup everyone it has been way to long i'm just stooping in to say hi, plus i have a nagging problem in fl studio i can't seem to get past.
Th problem is when i have a drum loop going on the playlist it keeps going exceeding the pattern bar. I've already disabled loop points and tried a few other ventures but nothing seems to be working.
so any tips would be very helpful. thankX
~Punk13

Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2010 02:08
Well, howdy to you too
Long time no see.

Unfortunately, as I don't use FL Studio myself, I can't answer your question however.

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
There might be some automation you accidentally places that's causing this, if so then try copying the loop over to another pattern and try it there.

Or, more likely the last note in the drumloop is a tiny tiny bit too long, press backspace to change the step edit thingy to none and decrease the length of the note a little to fix it. Then press backspace again to get the step edit thingy to it's default.

If nothing works then if you want, i can look at the project and see what the problem is for you. If you don't want to post it here you can contact me at karisigurd4@gmail.com

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2010 21:36
Quote: "Or, more likely the last note in the drumloop is a tiny tiny bit too long, press backspace to change the step edit thingy to none and decrease the length of the note a little to fix it. Then press backspace again to get the step edit thingy to it's default."

haha, I dont really understand how to do that here is a screen shot with some captions, maybe this will help.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Ah, don't move drumloops straight into the step sequencer. Right click the drumloop in the browser on the right and select open in fruity slicer channel, with the slicer you'll have much more control over the drumloop.

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2010 05:57
Ya its just odd because i have other loops the same length i there too and they abruptly stop...
and it seems like it randomly chooes when or not it does this... hmmm.

NGXmusical
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2010 00:54 Edited at: 10th Apr 2010 00:55
hey punk 13 sup.

I've you try to use the layer attack and release envelope

http://img.youtube.com/vi/K31IXTDHTGg/0.jpg

instead of the actually put a pattern beat try this...

go on the "VOL" from the sample and set on the attack as close as you can and release or adjust the release to whatever suites your needs.then place the loop into the piano roll and put a longer length of the note.

let me know if it works
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2010 05:43 Edited at: 13th Apr 2010 05:52
Hey guys still no luck thanks for your help, kinda bummed here actually ill upload the 2 simple project files and maybe one of you guys could examine where my flaw was. Ill upload in next post, thanks for all your guys help again.

Update:
Ok there up for download, btw sorry for the triple post pc is too slow to even bother putting both in a zip.

Hope someone can help resolve this thanks

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2010 05:48
Ok guys here are the 2 files im having trouble with...

File 1: Titled: Paint

Problem description:
Seems when pattern 4 kicks in the drum loop keeps going after patter 4 ends

Attachments

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2010 05:50
Ok heres the second one
Title: Broz

Problem description:
Same except it is with the verse pattern being pattern 2

Attachments

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
In flstudio, go to file -> export -> zipped loop package. And upload the .zip file it exports, the .flp files you uploaded don't include any of the samples used in the song so it's really hard to look at the project but if you upload the zip file that problem is solved

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2010 21:43 Edited at: 13th Apr 2010 21:44
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
I see, the lopos aren't 4 beats so they will play beyond the pattern, instead of loding them straight into the step sequencer or the playlist like you've done. Open up a channel of fruity slicer and load the loops into it, that'll solve your problems.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 09:44:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 09:44:47