Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

PureGDK / A few questions about PureGDK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2010 03:24
Hey Mistrel - It has been quite a while, I am unsure if you remember me or not. Anyways I had a few questions about PureGDK and PureBasic.

1) While in the PureBasic IDE, does it offer syntax highlighting or code completion for the PureGDK/DBP commands?

2) Is there a complete list of supported TGC and 3rd party DLLs for PureGDK somewhere?

Thanks!
aonyn
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I can't answer for the new coming release of PureGDK, as I have not had the opportunity to try it yet.

For the current version, yes there is syntax highlighting in PureBasic IDE, and yes it does highlight PureGDK commands as well.

As far as TGC and 3rd party dlls, most are supported out of the box. Even those without out of the box can have support added by the user, with instructions to do so provided with pureGDK.

I am not sure if there is a list of out of the box support online anywhere, it is included in the documentation I think.

I won't post that here though, I will leave that up to Mistrel, in case he purposely has not posted it for some reason.

Download the demo though, and you should be able to find the list.

regards,
Dave
Mistrel
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2010 13:51 Edited at: 28th Apr 2010 13:59
Quote: "Hey Mistrel - It has been quite a while, I am unsure if you remember me or not."

I remember. You changed your name though, I see.

Quote: "While in the PureBasic IDE, does it offer syntax highlighting or code completion for the PureGDK/DBP commands?"

The current version (1.1.1) supports automatic case correction and everything that comes with it. The new version will support code completion and IDE syntax hints only if the headers are included in your PureGDK project.

Quote: "Is there a complete list of supported TGC and 3rd party DLLs for PureGDK somewhere?"

PureGDK supports most of TGC's commercial plugins and several community plugins. A complete list of plugins compatible with the version you own is listed in the help file. This list may change in the upcoming release.

PureGDK comes with an SDK for wrapping plugins so just because support isn't available out of the box doesn't mean that a particular plugin isn't compatible with PureGDK.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 04:53:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 04:53:43