Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / CLI flashing error.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello when I have written a piece of code and try to use it in the CLI it doesn\'t work, and the CLI flashes horribly.

I\'ve tried with having a CLS LOCK or a CLS 0 command at the top of the command but that only causes the screen to go black and pretend I haven\'t input anything. (It gives me the default CLI screen)

It seems that some programs (the tutorial examples, for an example) seems to work, although the CLI flashes. It seems it is only when I have actually made a piece a code that it won\'t work.

I had this program 2 years ago, I had the same problem then. I have downloaded a new version and it is still not fixed. It just makes me really, really angry. A bug has been present for two years(At least) and it hasn\'t been fixed yet.

Oh and I\'m using a new machine, windows 7 X64, Radeon 5870, Intel i7 930. So it shouldn\'t be a fault with old hardware. It could be that DBasic isn\'t compatible but... that would just plain suck... Please investigate/fix this issue as quickly as possible

(Edit: I use Darkbasic electronic)

Regards Natchos.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 12:29:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 12:29:40