Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Need music? Professional composer looking for projects of any size!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,
My name is Hamilton, and I am offering my skills as a composer who has worked with Rockstar Games as well as several independent video game developers. I have also done work on several full-length films, TV commercials, short films, and even a full stage play. My music uses only the best-quality sounds for any project.
Right now I am looking to work on any sort of project--long-term, or short-term. I specialize in epic music geared towards action-adventure games, but I am incredibly diverse as a classically trained musician, and I am more than prepared to write ANY kind of music that any project would need.
Price is an incredibly negotiable item; while my music is high-quality sound and composition, I also have always had independent interests close to my heart.
For many different samples of my music, please see my garageband page:
www.garageband.com/artist/hamilton

(I suggest listening to The Fall, Video Game Trailer, and Just Over That Mountain first!)

If anyone is interested, please shoot me an email at hamilton.cleverdon@gmail.com.
The earlier you send me an email with a great plan for a video game, the better your chances are of having me on your team. Thanks much!
--Hamilton

Nilloc
Years of Service
User Offline
A good medival based music would be perfect!

Who da man?!
Hamilton Cleverdon
Years of Service
User Offline
Are you interested in having some music made?

Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2010 17:18
wow, I really liked a lot of those tracks! well done.
I always hate suggesting/negotiating prices because I never want to seem like I'm undervaluing somebody's work, So what would your ideal price for maybe 2 tracks be? (My project isn't really ready for music yet, but I want to know my options beforehand )

Hamilton Cleverdon
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi! Thanks a lot for the compliment!
Honestly, the price depends on length of the tracks, and their complexity. I'd have to know more about what you're looking for. I usually charge around $150 per any 2:30 track with no exclusive rights involved. For exclusive rights (meaning, no one else would be allowed to use it, and I could make no more money off of the tracks whatsoever) then I charge a bit more to cover. $150 sounds a bit steep, but making music is an expensive and time-consuming job! Let me know more and I can give you a better idea! For your specific needs, please shoot me an email at hamilton.cleverdon@gmail.com. I check my email quite frequently, so you can expect a response usually within 12-24 hours!

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2010 09:56 Edited at: 16th Jun 2010 14:23
Quote: "$150 sounds a bit steep"

Not at all for the kind of quality work like you have on your garageband page. I like the song titled "Snjór" i think it has a very Ennio Morricone feel to it

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:08:37
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:08:37