Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Re-installing DarkPhysx and Dark AI

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible to re-install DarkPhysx and Dark AI just by downloading it again from my products, and then activate it using it's original activation key? I have to format my hard drive very soon due to it getting badly corrupted, and wanted to check if i could re-install DarkPhysx and AI without having to buy another copy.

There is no such thing as "Too Fast!"
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2010 11:02
should let you do that plus if you look in the compiler folder you'll find your keys, copy them to a usb, and then paste them back when you re done the drive all will work again, or just install it all and re register the key, you should have the keys in an email tyou had when you did it the first time.

I've re intalled about ten+ times now with out much bother, however somethings will be missed and you'll end looking fioor the answer which will on here as they all been done.

don't for get to do the update on physx and AI and the install directx 9.0c graphic drivers.

see your next post in about 5 hours if it goes to plan.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
Rapidrory
Years of Service
User Offline
Yer thanks, its all working now (ok, so not quite five hours, but i had more pressing things to do first! )

There is no such thing as "Too Fast!"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:54:48
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:54:48