Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Music Composer looking to work with RPG titles.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2010 20:47 Edited at: 13th Aug 2010 03:36
Hello,

I'm a music composer looking for work on RPG style games as a preference. I can make many styles of music, my faviourite being classical, Final Fantasy type of music, i play the piano, guitar and am very experienced in music sequencing as i have been working with music for a few years now. I use some of the most expensive and definately most productive software out there and can create slow medolys to fast paced action songs.
At the moment i do not charge any money i just like to know a story and get working with it. Anyone with any game titles in progress, preferably RPG game titles send a reply, im quite anxious to work with people and with games.
So if anyone is interested, i can email you some samples of my work, let me know!

Thanks!
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2010 10:31
Great piece there, has a very Final Fantasy emotional scene style. Any chance of another example, something a bit more upbeat, or maybe something action intensive?

What's your rates if any? I'm doing a small rpg project for the AppUp compo and have been looking for a musician since the guy I usually go to suddenly fell off the face of the planet. :S

If you want you can email me your examples (joshlmooney(at)gmail.com).

AaronWilde
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, thanks for the reply.

Well i uploaded that piece because i was working on it that day, it was a very quick piece of music as someone wanted to hear some of my work but the thing is i like to have a focus when i write the music, a character for example his/her emotion drivers me in my music or a place, if you understand that i can make upbeat styles and very slow styles too, i use some of the best and enhanced music software available today, my rates are free simply because i love what i do, i'd love to work on a new project if your interested let me know you can also send your ideas or background to your rpg game so i can get a feel of that certain piece of work then create a piece of music for you if you want another example, my email is AaronWilde1@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 18:08:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 18:08:20