Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Transferring Dark Physics

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2010 11:43
I just bought Dark physics, and it's installed and a few of the demo programs work on this computer. But I really want to transfer it over to my other computer. I have DBPro on both computers, on this one the free version, and on my other PC my licensed version I've had for years.

My problem is I don't know how to do this. Do I copy over the plugins folder from my PC with internet access? Or do I have to install Darkphysics using the installer I downloaded and then find some way to activate it?

I've not done either yet, as I didn't want to make a mess for myself or end up doing something that I shouldn't and stop the program working for me

So basically... my question is how do I move Dark Physics from my slow laptop with the internet, to my -slightly faster- desktop with no internet access and all my project files on?

Thanks!
czzplnm
Years of Service
User Offline
Unless its something specific like a file you made, the examples should come with the installation and just re-do installation on the other PC, all other tutorials should come with. I doubt transferring would work since there are additional required files installed else where that wouldn't be copied. But you have to open a shared network folder, "Dark physics" then set it up with your user accounts username / password and then go to network directory / shared network / shared files on the tower. look for dark physics / networks name.

"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility."
-Albert Einstein
Braude Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2010 16:54
the two computers aren't networked... the only link between them is a memory stick...

So you're saying I should just install on the other computer? Then what do I need to do to activagte Dark Physics?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:01:29
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:01:29